Format: Audio Download|Change
Price:£14.00

on 4 June 2012
This book was excellent! Great plot, lots of twists and turns you don't expect. Unputdownable - a must-read for bored teens.
on 9 June 2006
A.N.T.I.D.O.T.E Is about a boy who's mum has been arrested for breaking in to Shelby's manafacturers, because she thinks they test their products om animals. They have been caught on tape breaking in, but Elliot's mum tells him it's a fake, so he starts trying to prove she's innocent.

This is a very good book that is nearly impossible to put down.It grips you ther moment you start reading it. This book is crammed full of little things that happened described in an interesting and exciting way, that help you picture the setting.

This book would be perfect for years 9+.
on 14 March 2012
The story is about a boy called Elliot and his mum lived together until one day a police man knocked on a door and said is Maria in and I said yes one minute. I was thinking she's a secretive not a spy as she was being accused for being Now she is on the run.

The book is set in 3 different places at a geeky school were I don't fit in. A police station where I think mum is at the moment and at home in a very Ruth place called Richmond.

Elliot is one of the main characters he is small with short hair quite fat and lives on his own in Richmond.
Maria (Elliot's mum) we don't know any think about her other than she is being accused as a spy. Nosh (Elliot's geek) was tall with massive round yellow glasses.

I like the book because it is so far all about crime scenes and all to do with police and they are the sort of books I like. I don't think there is anything to change on the book because it just all fits in. I would recommend this book to a friend if they liked books to do with crime scenes and described characters the age I would recommend this to would be 7+.
on 14 February 2015
This is a great book I would recommend this book to 10 to 12 year old's. As always Malorie has made another great book to go with her collection
on 6 August 2013
A book with a lot of action and anxious moments. Some good descriptions and interesting mysteries that you try to solve before the book.
on 11 September 2015
It was a thrilling adventure in which Elliot starred.
Elliot seems to think his mum has a normal job.
But does she?
on 9 February 2013
This book did have some spelling mistakes like yo u (you). Very good book though. The best book by Malorie Blackman
on 24 January 2015
An excellent book with good build up and pace changes throughout but the ending may have you a little disappointed
on 10 July 2006
I didn't think that I would like this book, but it proved my wrong! It was a really excellent book. Amazingly written and quick and easy to read.

It is about a boy who's Mum goes missing and he does everything he can to find her and take her home safely.
on 18 November 2015
It is a gripping, exciting book. Very hard to put down!