5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 13 Jun 2013
This review is from: Elements Sterling Silver Ladies' E3981B Grey Pearl Heart Drop Earrings (Jewellery)
I had been given similar earrings as a gift previously and loved them then lost one!! I saw these by chance and wondered if they would be the same so was delighted when they came as they were perfect - just a pity I don't have 3 ears!!!?

5.0 out of 5 stars Delicately beautiful, 19 April 2013
I'm someone who has to read product descriptions carefully before buying jewellery (due to an allergy to anything that isn't at least 9ct gold or 925 sterling silver) - so even plated jewellery is an issue.

And so far I've had no problems with these beautifully bold, yet delicate earrings with the little grey pearl. They're enough to make a statement and are surprisingly light weight.
Definitely worth the money and an excellent gift idea.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Quality, 25 Feb 2013
Very surprised with how good quality these earrings are I would certainly recommend them to fans of sterling silver. They are very well made.

5.0 out of 5 stars great gift., 11 Feb 2013
i purchased these earri.ngs as a xmas gift for my daughter.
they are very attractive and she loves them so much that she
practically wears them all the time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely earrings!, 2 Jun 2014
These earrings are lovely! The grey/blue pearl looks so good next to the shiny silver and they are perfect size (about a 2cm drop). Delivery was really fast too.

5.0 out of 5 stars birthday gift, 27 Mar 2014
Amanda (north yorkshire) - See all my reviews
The earings arrived earlier than delivery date and were in a lovely box in a padded envelope and pushed tbrough the letter box which is ideal. The earings themselves were not disappointing. They are small and neat and very pretty. I have bought them for my daughters 12th birthday so I was hoping they weren't big and garish. She hasn't got them yet so not sure if they are real sterling silver but I will post again if she has a reaction to them. All in all a good vendor with lovely product. Would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 10 Jan 2014
Gorgeous pair of earrings....delicate and look like they cost a lot more than I paid for them. they came fast and well package and in a lovely luxurious gift box which added to their charm and quality. I loved them so much i bough myself a pair. I would recommend these to everyone who wants that special gift for a loved one. I bought a pair for my sister, sister in law and good friend for xmas and they all loved them.

5.0 out of 5 stars very pretty silver,grey pearl earrings, 29 Dec 2013
I bought these for my neice and she loves them, very dainty & pretty and cheaper than another site that is selling the same.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 10 Dec 2013
Bought these for my friends birthday, she loved them! They come in a lovely white box and they look a lot more expensive than they are. They're really shiny and pretty, I wanted to keep them for myself! I may have to purchase another pair for me! Recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these, 22 Nov 2013
These are very pretty and they come in a lovely box, I have bought several as gifts as they are so lovely.