5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful
Received these as a gift and they are lovely. I was looking for some earrings to wear with a tanzanite ring that I have and they match perfectly. Very delicate looking and I like the security of a proper back as opposed to a fish hook back, as there is less chance of losing them.

Published 8 months ago by Caroline

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed
I am very disappointed with these earrings as they are not made with silver;I only wore them for 6 months now and they are already entirely black ..silver does not go black unless you wear it for some good time/years.I am a fan of silver jeweleries and I can tell the difference.I mean..yeah,the color is silver,but not the metal.
Published 18 months ago by Zemlicof Elena Diana

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 31 Dec 2013
This review is from: Elements Sterling Silver Ladies' E3978M Tanzanite Swarovski Droplet Earrings (Jewellery)

Just one note, they are not as bright a colour as the picture shown, and they are more purple than blue. I knew they would be so but just a warning to anyone who sees them as blue!

Truly lovely :)

5.0 out of 5 stars I love them, 10 Dec 2012
The service was excellant ,the earrings are for a friend and they are beautiful,I dont wear Silver ,but if I did they would certainly be in my jewel box.

5.0 out of 5 stars Modern stylish design, 4 Sep 2012
These earrings are lovely and just the right length to make a statement without being too exaggerated. I love them and they blend well with most blue and mauve/purple colours. Very versatile for day or evening.

4.0 out of 5 stars Well made and stylish, 30 Mar 2014
These earrings are just as pictured, very handsome and stylish and made of quality materials with no flaws at all. On a personal level though, they are a little bit longer/ bigger than i anticipated, so i will probably just wear them for special ocasions when i need a showy pair earring when dressing up. I would say these earrings are ideal for weddings and posh evening dos. but probably a bit too fancy for every day wear. Lovely though

5.0 out of 5 stars Gift, 12 Feb 2014
I love Tanzanite and these were the perfect present for my sons girlfriend on her 21st. Knowing she likes Tanzanite too and long earrings she loved them! Win win...!

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful earrings., 27 Sep 2013
I chose 5 stars because these earrings, in the advertisement are not shown to their true beauty. It is a nice surprise when they arrive because they are very well made & very delicate. Gorgeous!

5.0 out of 5 stars very nice, 18 July 2013
Fast delivery, good price, good quality, nice color, product as shown, in line with my expectations, could be longer as for me, no issues, everything all right

5.0 out of 5 stars comments, 20 May 2013
I have had so many comments about these earrings , i'd be surprised if you have any left,i wear them a lot.

5.0 out of 5 stars Classy, 19 April 2013
The previous feedback for these earrings prompted a snap decision, and I am so glad I did. Great purchase and just right for my partner - earned some serious brownie points! They shine and sway and look fantastic in the sunlight.

5.0 out of 5 stars Earrings, 1 Mar 2013
Beautiful earrings They hang beautifully and are a gorgeous colour.
I bought these to go with an outfit but wear them any time now as they are so pretty.