5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely bracelet
I love this bracelet. Nice quality, the words are engraved in different styles which I like. Good quality silver. I liked the first one I got so much I bought another two & I get lots of compliments on them
Published 23 months ago by Alison S

1.0 out of 5 stars Definitely a fake!
I have a few Elements Silver bangles and this definitely is not one, it is too thin, the edges are too rough and it does not even come in an Elements box.
Published 13 months ago by Cathy M

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely bracelet, 10 Jan 2013
This review is from: Elements Sterling Silver Ladies B3817 Love, Life, Laugh Bangle, Diameter 6.9cm (Jewellery)

1.0 out of 5 stars Definitely a fake!, 20 Nov 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 7 Feb 2013
Love this product, very high quality and fits well on my wrist, unlike many other products. And very fast service too, faster than advetised

3.0 out of 5 stars Silver bangles, 4 Nov 2013
Pretty bangles but thinner than expected..........slightly overpriced. Probably more suitable for teenagers.
My wrist size means I will have to wear several to get a good effect.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 26 Mar 2013
This is a lovely bangle, right size, lovely words and beautifully boxed. Very impressed. Would love to buy another but its gone up in price a lot!

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely bangle, 20 Nov 2013
I bought two of these bangles. One for myself and one for a family member for Christmas. It is only thin but not flimsy. I can't wait to start wearing mine.

4.0 out of 5 stars VERY DAINTY BEAUTIFUL BANGLE, 24 May 2013
Pleased with this silver bangle.
A lovely piece of jewellery that is very eye catching and has a lovely presentation box.

5.0 out of 5 stars Elements sterling silver bangle, 19 May 2013
What can I say I bought this for myself and was very impressed with the quality. I would definately recommend this product as a gift or for a loved one. Delivery was also very prompt.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bracelet, 28 Mar 2013
I really like this bracelet it is good quality and good fit. Overall it is good value for money.Thanks very much

2.0 out of 5 stars very thin, 14 Dec 2013
nice bracelet but very thin, easily bends.....very bent after only a few wears, not a good buy, would not recommend!