5.0 out of 5 stars seriously worth it, 5 Jan 2012
This review is from: Elements Sterling Silver Ladies' P3246W Pearl Drop & Cubic Zirconia Pendant, Chain Length 41cm (Jewellery)
i will say it now- if u still hesitant- don't be - BUY, - it is SERIOUSLY nice and very-very good quality item. it could be easily taken for the white gold and finish is nice and smooth.

The pearl itself- very good size, i would measure it 9 mm. very nice oval shape, nice sheen. i do not find any faults. actually it is better than on my earrings that i got from goldsmyth for 150 euro. it is very visible if u put it on. very good size, noticeble, no need for magnifying glass... i will tell u more- i am buying one more now for my mum too. the only thing i have to mention - chain. it is very gentle and nice - for me. and the length is just what i wanted- for me. I have thin neck and in my late 20's. but for mum i would need more 'serious' and longer chain, as this will look hair-thing and unapropriate on mature people.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 24 April 2013
I think this necklace is amazing. It looks great. My fiance gave me the earrings as a present in March and I loved them so much that I decided to wear them at my wedding with this necklace. The delivery was fast. I would reccomend this necklace to anyone that loves pearls.

5.0 out of 5 stars fab, 10 Jan 2014
Absolutely beautiful, well sized, not too small pearl and chain pearl drop necklace. I bought it for a Christmas present and my friend was delighted. Would recommend this seller and this item, thank you

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful pendant, 8 Mar 2014
I love this pearl pendant, good quality but the chain was a bit short for my liking but good colour.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 15 Dec 2014
Beautiful Pendant. Loved it so much I ordered the earrings to match it. Looks expensive. Arrived promptly.

5.0 out of 5 stars very elegant and classical and looks beautiful with matching earrings, 8 Nov 2014
Lovely necklace, very elegant and classical and looks beautiful with matching earrings.