4.0 out of 5 stars Owl necklace
I was delighted when i got this necklace. I had got this as a gift for a friend. Having read the previous reviews of it, I was slightly concerned. But when I received it, I was very happy.
Published on 29 Dec 2011 by WACK

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute and Charming :)
Dont Understand what all the fuss about this necklace is all about?! personally thought it was good quality for the price! yeah i guess the chain isnt the best, but for the money what do you expect. personally love this necklace and it goes well with pretty much anything because its cute and rather charming :) deffo a good buy for the price! x
Published on 29 Mar 2012 by Amneg

4.0 out of 5 stars Owl necklace, 29 Dec 2011
This review is from: Stone River Jewellery Owl Pendant Necklace Vintage Style (Jewellery)
The chain is quite sturdy and wouldnt break to easily, I didnt feel as though the chain looked cheap at all. The owl itself is very nice, and the blue eyes make it pretty and quite vintage. Overall very nice indeed. And great value for money.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute for an accessory, 19 Jan 2012
At a total cost of 4 pounds I thought this was a really nice gift to get myself.

The delivery was fast and the owl necklace arrived unharmed. It's not made of anything precious, but the design is nice, it attracts attention and it adds to any simple outfit.
The colours are vivid and the necklace is simple yet durable.

I'm happy with it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pretty, 4 Jan 2012
I bought this for my sons girlfriend. She loves vintage jewellery. She absolutely loved the owl pendant, so does everyone else! There are lots of owl pendants around, but I have to say this is one of the nicest. Delivery was also very good.

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute and Charming :), 29 Mar 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars Have a backup!, 28 Mar 2012
I love this necklace, it really is beautiful. I read all the other reveiws and I was a bit weary of getting it, but after reading them, the only issue seemed to be the chain, and I thought, if it's that bad, I can replace it. Although the chain does look rather cheap, it does look nice with the necklace, it doesn't look all that easy to break either which is a bonus.

I do recommend getting one, It's amazing!
Just have a back up chain!

4.0 out of 5 stars owl necklace, 16 July 2012
Good price for this lovely pendant. Completely acceptable piece of costume jewellery, I was pleased with it. I liked the antique look and long chain. The open work owl itself is a good 2''/5cm high, so quite large. Glad I spotted it.

5.0 out of 5 stars My daughter loves it!, 25 Dec 2012
Lovely looking and cheap in price. I would recommend it to anyone who loves anything with owls. It is not too big, just the right size.

5.0 out of 5 stars owl necklace, 29 May 2012
angel "frog fan" (uk lancashire ish) - See all my reviews
well made owl and a good price, this makes a lovely gift for any time of the year.a long chain, treat your self, its worth it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous Vintage Pendant, 29 April 2012
My teenage daugther bought this item and she is chuffed to bit with it. In fact it has hardly left her neck since it arrived. It is a well made pendant with a nice long chain. Delivery time was also good.

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 3 Nov 2011
Was disappointed when received this item, it looks much better in the
picture, it looks and feel cheap, when I first saw it I thought I'd give it to a
friend as a gift but when received the item quickly changed my mind.
'too young to die' Wish I got two robots instead, 'the robot is cute, solid,
and much better quality' the chain is also poor quality.

Stone River Jewellery Owl Pendant Necklace Vintage Style