on 15 March 2014
Very nice socks but far too big, ordered the size appropriate to my shoe size as described on the web site, but miles too big in the foot . My size was the lowest on the sizing scale for the large size sock and I tend to need to go bigger in a boot rather than smaller, so thought they would fit ok. Had to send back.
on 25 December 2011
Great service and an excellent product. My wife says they are lovely and warm and make using her wellies so much easier as her feet now slip in and out of the wellies with minimum effort.
on 10 October 2012
lovely pair of socks either worn alone indoors or inside boots keep feet lovely and warm. Ideal for the winter months.
on 6 December 2011
Great socks, keep my feet really warm in my wellies whilst walking the dog on cold winter days. Dispatched on time. Recommended.
on 27 May 2014
They are slightly big at the heel and therefore the seam at the heel sometimes rubs and can cause a blister, overall the socks are ok, they fit into the boots and over the top of the Welly fine.

Thanks
on 10 December 2012
I choose this rating because they deserved it, I th ink that they are extremely comfortable and very cosy, and I would recommend these socks to everyone thank you.
on 6 November 2014
These socks do exactly what I'd hoped - a sock that fits into my wellies to remain sat in wellies and just removed for washing. No more having to search for the right pair of thick socks each time! They come up very big, so way too big to wear on their own as suggested by others - I am a small size 3 and bought the Medium 3-5, as they seemed the smallest size available at the time. They fit well in my short Joules wellies too, so not just for short Hunter wellies. Can now slip bare feet into cosy well fitting wellies!
on 8 November 2012
These Hunter welly socks are a perfect fit to my short hunter welly's, warm and comfortable and pretty. Perfect way to make a welly look lady like.
on 14 March 2013
Warm but not too comfy - I feel like I need another thick pair under these. I'm sure you can get better fitting socks that are just as warm.
on 9 October 2012
I have found these to be an excellent addition to my wellies. Warm and snug even on the wettest, coldest days. A good buy