on 27 November 2012
Hunter make wellies and they make socks - fab HUNTER quality and more importantly son thinks they are COOL
Don't be tempted to buy cheaper versions they are not the same
on 27 September 2013
These are advertised as kids hunter socks I ordered xxs and when they arrived they were adult xxs definetly not kids
on 6 January 2013
Purchased to go with new hunter wellies, one happy grandson. Wellies still comfortable even though on the large side as need to get moneys worth from product.
on 17 March 2014
These socks are great and I'm glad we got them. I wouldn't for a moment pay the RRP because I think that's madness (are they made of cashmere? With diamonds? No. It's just about a brand name) but they are very good socks indeed. My son seems to find them comfortable and the x-small fit his size 9 wide feet perfectly well. I would say you probably need wellies a size or so bigger to fit properly (we have the Crocs ones with handles in a size 11 and this works well). I would highly recommend these socks but get them when they're reduced.
on 28 December 2012
These are very cosy and good fitting welly socks. Can't wait for snow to try them out. Son loves them.
on 9 December 2013
this was warm, cosy and a good length to fit different length boots. It washes well and the colours are good at hiding dirt!!
on 25 October 2013
My grandson loves his welly socks. He also has a new pair of Hunter boots and they look great together.
on 20 July 2014
Great boot liners. Add extra layer of warmth. Comfortable to wear inside boots
on 15 September 2015
Daughter loves these, they are cosy and stylish
on 3 April 2016