5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality from Wenger (CH)
They are strong and durable. However they do not lock so can just be used for identification and keeping your bag from bursting
Published on 17 Oct. 2012 by Downsman

1.0 out of 5 stars Wrong type of plastic ! Genuine ?
This is a thermoset plastic which is brittle and has no elasticity. It is made from this cheap recycled plastic and is not fit for purpose. I question the genuine brand of the product as these things are so easy to fake.

Published on 6 Mar. 2013 by Steven Conroy

1.0 out of 5 stars Wrong type of plastic ! Genuine ?, 6 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Wenger Travel Accessories Suitcase Strap (Luggage)

Dont bother ! I sent mine back after it broke on the FIRST USE. Waste of my time. Buy one from boots so you know what you are getting.

Good delivery from Seller though.

1.0 out of 5 stars Luggage straps, 1 Sept. 2012
At first glance these straps seem such great value for money. Unfortunately one strap broke at the airport in the UK before we even began our holiday and another was broken when we collected our cases on arrival back in the UK after our holiday.

1.0 out of 5 stars Worst luggage straps I have ever purchased, 28 May 2013
This review is from: Wenger Travel Accessories Suitcase Strap (Luggage)
A little strong you may think considering other reviews are good however my experience was not good. Nice looking straps but the clasp and buckle are made from a very hard and somewhat brittle plastic. I purchased one strap mid April and two more mid May and put all three to first use at the end of May. 2 hr flight within Europe and two out of the three straps never survived the luggage handlers. One strap with a broken clasp and the other with a broken buckle. The third strap although still ok I doubt it will last. I have other straps over 10 years old, cheaper and not as good looking but still going strong. My advice, don't waste your money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality from Wenger (CH), 17 Oct. 2012

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, 8 July 2013
This review is from: Wenger Travel Accessories Suitcase Strap (Luggage)
Made in China, Quality compromised. Plastic parts are brittle; broken in the first use itself. Buckle is bulky. Don't know why this brand name for hopeless quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 22 April 2013
This review is from: Wenger Travel Accessories Suitcase Strap (Luggage)
I found these straps to be strong and secure on my luggage, great product for a great price, would definitely recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Goes well with my wenger luggage, 4 July 2012
This review is from: Wenger Travel Accessories Suitcase Strap (Luggage)
The strap looks lovely on my Wenger luggage i will be able to see it well whrn it comes round at the airport

Samsonite Luggage Strap WE6188GY Grey