5.0 out of 5 stars Converse - shoe of choice!
Published 22 months ago by Astronaughty79

3.0 out of 5 stars I love Converse trainers
I love Converse trainers. However, as with my previous pair, I've noticed the quality seems to be deteriorating. After a couple of months of light wear (weekends), they are starting to split slightly on the sides where the sole is bonded to the fabric. Other than this, I'm really pleased but I would expect more longevity in the life of the shoe.
Published 1 month ago by Sezzy-Lou

5.0 out of 5 stars Converse - shoe of choice!, 31 Oct 2012
No need to tell you how great converse are... But I can tell you how awesome the colour is. Grey/ charcoal is the perfect colour when you don't want something as harsh as black but can't bring yourself to go with a "colour". This grey is a really nice shade and goes perfect with any outfit. As always Amazon was quick to dispatch and their chosen courier was courteous and quick delivery.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent shoes, 3 May 2013
Really lovely canvas shoes, well made and fab quality. Unfortunately, for me, I ordered the size 6 as I am in between sizes, they were too big so had to return. I think if you are a half size you should take the smaller size as they are very roomy.

5.0 out of 5 stars good quality, 20 Mar 2013
They came 5 days in first class but they are really good and I am considering getting more! Plus laces are done already timesaver!

3.0 out of 5 stars I love Converse trainers, 19 July 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars exactly as expected, 23 May 2014
Converse fit me really well, and I adore the colour lovely and bright for summer.
They also last a long time even with regular wear.

5.0 out of 5 stars white converse trainer low, 14 May 2014
They are comfy and of good quality. They are exactly as were advertised and I am very happy with the product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 8 July 2014
Very comfortable, look great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal with a variety of clothing, good quality, 6 July 2014
I bought these for my teenager daughter having had to send back a pair of the Converse Junior fit shoes where we found her usual size too small. The same size in these come up a little wider and longer but no so much that they are too big, so my daughter was very happy as she had not been able to get some previously.

They are versatile as they can be worn with any casual trouser, skirt or shorts, and although they are pricey, they are good quality. My daughter says the cushioning is much better than standard plimsolls, so I gather some of her friends also wear them for light sports activities at school.

I am glad she got the black as any stains do not show so much as on the pastel-coloured shoes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 30 April 2014
Quality excellent as always with converse. It can be difficult to get the larger mens' sizes in shops. Thank you!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great colour!, 23 April 2014
B-G (Scotland) - See all my reviews
Chose for colour and not disappointed (not too loud, but nicely brighter than my navy pair). Fit as normal (am keen converse wearer). Bought for daughter and thinking of getting another pair for me.