Price:£9.98+ £2.99 shipping

on 30 January 2013
the undercoat gives good depth for double coat of polish,together with two top coats. my polish can last three/four weeks.
on 11 November 2014
Fantastic base and top coat!
I have spent years looking for a base and top coat that will make my nail varnish last and finally I have found one!
Since using this in conjunction with my OPI coloured varnish, I have noticed my nail colour stays perfect for longer.
Before, my manicure would go 2 days maximum without chipping, and that was at a push (maybe my hands are in water too often?!) now with this on I personally can go 4-5 days, and when I did my sisters nails she told me that a week later her nail colour was still in perfect condition!
Overall, an excellent purchase. Finally found what I've been looking for for so long!
on 17 March 2012
The usual OPI quality. So easy to use, good size bottle and it came in a lovely see-thru' pouch. Would make a gorgeous gift and such a bargain!!
on 30 January 2015
The base coat is lovely, it goes on smooth and dries quickly. I find the top coat takes a long time to dry - I did them at 4:30, went to bed at 10 and woke up with the impression of my pillow/hair in it! Plus it's been one day and my nails have already chipped so I'm not too pleased, though when it does dry fully it does look shiny and nice.
on 10 April 2013
After much searching around for the best price on this product, I finally came across this seller: Coloured Nails. Loved the price it was listed at and made my purchase.
When my items finally arrived (little bit of a mix up at first) I was impressed with the cute package it came in.
Even more impressed with the products themselves. I've always wanted to try OPI nail products as I wonderd what all the hype was about.
Now I know!
Along with using OPI Nail Envy Strengthner, my nails look great, even without a colour on them.
I would say to anyone thinking about purchasing OPI products: STOP THINKING & ORDER SOME!!!
Your nails will thank you for it!!
on 18 October 2013
Salon nails at home. Kept my nail varnish intact for a week very pleased OPI is an excellent range and would highly recommend.
on 29 May 2012
Having tried OPI Bubble Bath nail varnish i decided to purchase a base coat and top coat - very good product, quick drying and keeps the nails chip free for longer - will be buying OPI products again.
on 18 December 2013
I used the base then a OPI colour and finished with the top coat, but it still started to come off the tips of my nails the following morning
TOP 100 REVIEWERon 31 December 2014
The base coat dry quickly and stops my nails from going yellow when I have been using polish daily for a while.
When I use the pair together it always means I get an extra couple of days before the dreaded chipping and peeling starts and I have to do my nails again, so I suppose it saves me money on nail varnish too!
on 10 November 2014
Good value for both! The top coat is amazing, keeps even cheap varnishes on for a week or so. Base coat did not stop my nails from turning yellow; although I have yet to find a base coat that works so may just be my nails!