5.0 out of 5 stars like magic!
Published on 9 May 2012 by Mrs. J. A. Baker

3.0 out of 5 stars its ok
its ok product, it does clean the jewelry but not as much as i thought it would. also i used it once and the liquid is already foggy which they advise you need to change it once this happen
Published 7 months ago by ivicku

5.0 out of 5 stars like magic!, 9 May 2012
Mrs. J. A. Baker (Surrey) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Town Talk Silver Sparkle (Jewellery)
Most of my jewellery is silver, and it had all got REALLY REALLY tarnished because I had hung the items on a jewellery stand instead of keeping it in my jewellery box (big mistake). I had tried the foil and soda bicarb remedy without success, so decided to try this. It was amazing, I couldn't believe my eyes: it's very quick and easy to use, brings silver up really bright and shiny- I'm very happy with this product and highly recommend it :)

5.0 out of 5 stars BRILLIANT, 20 Nov 2011
This review is from: Town Talk Silver Sparkle (Jewellery)
This product is amazing. I cleaned several pieces of jewellery which were badly tarnished and had been lying around for a long time. I now feel like I have a whole new set of beautiful things to wear thanks to this brilliant product. It was very easy to use and only took a few minutes to work. Fantastic results and I would highly recommend it. Definately would buy again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic product!, 19 Mar 2013
This review is from: Town Talk Silver Sparkle (Jewellery)
I have quite a lot of old silver jewellery lying in my jewellery box which had gone black and hadn't been worn for many years. I never dreamed that anything would bring the jewellery back to life, let alone to it's original sparkling state but this miracle solution did! The polishing cloth just buffs it up after it's been cleaned with the solution and adds that final sparkle. All my old jewellery has been restored to it's former glory and I'm very happy! Do be careful you don't get the solution on any stainless steel sinks or other metals though as it can damage it!! There is only a very small warning about this on the lip of the box.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, but be careful!, 24 Nov 2012
This review is from: Town Talk Silver Sparkle (Jewellery)
Worked a treat on my jewellery, but has ruined my stainless steel sink....read the warnings carefully...they are not on the same side of the packaging as the instructions!

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 22 Jan 2012
This review is from: Town Talk Silver Sparkle (Jewellery)
This stuff works like magic, removing all the dirt from my jewellery. Does exactly what it says on the tin. Delivery was very prompt also.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 5 May 2012
This review is from: Town Talk Silver Sparkle (Jewellery)
This stuff is shockingly good! It took a few goes with the most tarnished items and a lot of polishing with the supplied cloth. But it was worth it.

5.0 out of 5 stars magic, 22 July 2012
This review is from: Town Talk Silver Sparkle (Jewellery)
i ordered this to clean some earrings, it came with a brush and polishing cloth.
it takes about 5 mins to clean items, my earrings rings and an old necklace that i thought had had it have all been transformed to their former glory.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wear jewellery you forgot you had, 15 July 2012
This review is from: Town Talk Silver Sparkle (Jewellery)
Works wonders on your jewellery does what it promises. Some of mine took a few goes but they were quite "dirty"

4.0 out of 5 stars Product works but overpriced, 29 Dec 2013
L. Horrell (Devon, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Town Talk Silver Sparkle (Jewellery)
I bought this without checking locally and with a supposed RRP of £9.99, £7.50 seemed a good price. However, yesterday I was in Argos and spotted the same product on sale for its usual price of £3.99 so the RRP is perhaps not accurate. In fact, Argos sells the whole range on their jewellery counter including the cloth (also purchased through Amazon), and the gold cleaning range.

The product works well and delivery was swift, my only complaint is about pricing. For those who are unable to access shops, and those where price isn't a concern, I'd recommend buying here.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 18 April 2012
This review is from: Town Talk Silver Sparkle (Jewellery)
As the other reviews say this is brilliant.
Product arrived really quickly and the silver earrings I had which were tarnished dipped in for a few seconds and they came out sparkling clean - great product

Town Talk Silver Sparkle