1 Review

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 27 Nov 2011
This review is from: Casio EX-ZS100 Digital Camera - Black (14.1MP, 12.5x Optical Zoom) 2.7 inch LCD (Electronics)
I have been a big fan of the Exilim's, starting with my first 6/7 years ago. In the interim, I have purchase 2 others as gifts for family/relations and have always been very impressed. I was excited to read the specs for the camera, and unusually didn't wait for any reviews on Amazon and jumped into getting the camera.

It ships with a Euro 2 pin plug - no problem as it also charges from USB. When I tried to register it with Casio, they don't yet show the camera as being part of the range - well it was really new..

Now the really disappointing bits, it has crashed more than a 6 times, needing removal of the battery to reset. It really struggles to focus when you start use the top end (25% from max)) of the zoom. It has a terrible time taking pictures if it is not a bright day. Finally, it is really slow to actually take the picture - I am using a U1 SD card, so speed of the card is not the inhibitor !

On the up side, in bright sunlight, the pictures are outstanding.

To be honest, if I hadn't missed the Amazon returns window by one day, I would be sending it back.