on 26 July 2012
I thank the Snugg for sending me out these screen protectors to review. These screen protectors can be bought for £12.99 from [...]or from amazon. Also you can watch my video review at [...]

In the box: Screen protectors x2, application squgie (for pushing out the bubbles). Large Microfibre Cloth (Really good).

Remember to wash you hands and make sure that you screen has no dust on because it can leave bubbles.

These screen protectors are for the iPad 2 and the new iPad. They have a cut out for the camera and the iPad's light sensor above it. The screen protector truly does fit perfect. The screen protectors have a matte feeling finish but make no mistake these screen protectors are not advertised as matte. They protect you iPad from scratches and they can even help with drop protection. The screen protectors have brillient clarity and images and text look as sharp as they would without the screen protector on. Your finger will glide across the screen as if the protector was not there. Unlike cheaper screen protectors this one does not get clogged up with finger prints after two seconds, you only really have to clean it once or twice a week. In the box you get an application squgie, which is used for getting all the bubbles out from under the screen protector so once you get those out you will barely notice you have a screen protector on. You also get a really good microfiber cloth the best I have ever got with any screen protector kit. I have spent up to £15 one and I haven't had a good microfiber cloth yet until this one. It is large, thick and is the best thing for cleaning the screen of you devices.

All in all this is probably the best screen protector I have ever used for iPad and I would not hesitate in buying one they really do 'pay for themselves' because they protect you iPad and if you ever come to sell you iPad the screen will look like it has never been touched before. I would rate this product 10 out of 10 this is probably one of my favorite products I have used on my iPad.
on 21 June 2013
I was unable to get the cover in place without lots of bubbles. Followed instructions to the letter. Screen spotless using cloth provided. Smoothed the cover on as instructed with card provided. Seemed to go on OK but bubbles would not disappear and though I persevered, in the end I removed it and threw it away. My second attempt was no better and ended up the same way. Not exactly anti glare either. Wouldn't buy again I'm sorry to say as it would have been very good good had it worked for me. Don't have any suggestions to do it better just hope others have more success.
55 comments|2 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 17 December 2014
Hard to smooth out, cardboard scrapes when smoothing, otherwise ok.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 12 December 2012
Does what it says on the box. Protects the iPad well and hardly notice it is there. No difference in picture quality or touch
on 10 August 2013
They were difficult to get on without having bubbles. Still can't see screen in the sun.thought it would help while out of doors. But it is disappointing
on 27 August 2015
Works well.
on 7 February 2014
Complete rubbish for £10. Lots of marks and bubbles, looks horrible. Would be better off with a bit of cling film.