5.0 out of 5 stars Super Trainer
Received trainers in very quick time and in excellent condition - my wife has used them and says most comfortable trainer type she has worn and would recommend
Published 5 months ago by big T

1.0 out of 5 stars Not Happy
i ordered plain blk vans for my son the ones on the pic had no white stitching,but I received vans with white stitching so I took the time to print out a slip and take to post office,amazon said they would send the correct ones out ,but today iv received yet another pair of the same vans that were sent the first time,these are not what I ordered so yet again I have to...
Published 7 months ago by gill

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Trainer, 28 Jun 2014
big T "turbot" (Colchester England) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 16 Jun 2014
These Vans are lovely. Cute colour, very comfortable and a complete bargain. Half sizes make these even better. Would recommend to anyone!

4.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted, 19 May 2014
Look very smart just what I needed. Great value and quick delivery. I would recommend great for holidays can be dressed up or for a more casual look.

4.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed for my holidays, 12 May 2014
They fit right, felt comfortable walking in them and above all no fussing about with lots of different shoes when I go on my holidays.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome shoes, 13 Sep 2014
M. Simmons - See all my reviews
Bought these to replace a much cheaper pair of shoes of the same style and so glad I spent a little more this time! They're so comfy, as they're designed as skate shoes so they're well cusioned on the inside. Didn't even need to wear them in, they were comfy and flexible enough right from the first use. What I love about them the most though is that they're so versatile and can be worn with almost any outfit. Top shoes!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 14 July 2014
bought these for my holidays for walking about, very comfy

5.0 out of 5 stars Vans, 12 July 2014
Very pleased with my vans so comfy, an the delivery was very quick for recommend to everyone

5.0 out of 5 stars Best things my feet have been treated too for a ..., 4 Aug 2014
Best things my feet have been treated too for a long time. Look good, very comfy and fab pricing I recommend these folks. Thinking of buying another pair in a different colour.

5.0 out of 5 stars FAB COLOUR, 5 Aug 2014
Great colour super fit, these are so well made why would anyone buy cheaper versions, bought for my daughters birthday she loves them.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lush and comfy trainers for everyday use really pleased with the design for the price I payed, 1 Nov 2014
Lush and comfy trainers for everyday use really pleased with the design for the price I payed.goes with what I wear a lot of - jeans!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›