on 26 October 2011
As we do a lot of traveling, sometimes on multicentre holidays, I bought these to simplify packing. They are just what we needed, sturdy and strong and just the right size. Instead of having to unpack everything individually from your case, these can be taken out and put directly into drawers and then just as easily packed in your case again saving lots of time.
They are also ideal for dirty washing.
As for the supplier, what can I say? I ordered them on Monday afternoon and they were delivered to my door on Tuesday morning so what a fantastic service! This seller is highly recommended.
on 29 March 2012
Serves its purpose and much cheaper than similar products out there. You really don't need anything overly special for these packaging cubes. I also prefer the see-through plastic rather than the mesh covering (in other products). Though that's just personal preference. Seller shipped it out real fast! Paid for standard shipping but received it in about a day after I ordered.
on 16 October 2011
These make my life a lot easier as I travel a lot for work. They make packing and organising a lot quicker. I used to dread packing and unpacking and now it is easy. From now on I will never travel without them!
on 30 July 2013
A very useful, well designed, durable and extremely spacious set of bags. Very useful for family travels. Each member can take one of their own. Even each bag have different compartment. So the keeping things organized is extremely possible with this set of bags. Cleaning and storing is also easy. Yet this set is almost ancient; an almost historic items. Even though the usefulness is very high, this set is not as modern as Travel Packing Organizers Clear Bags and Memories Collection-23 Pieces set. This set keeps things even tidier and organized.
on 10 March 2013
Bought because travelling around Hong Kong and Vietnam - used again in Laos and Thailand, Keep suitcase or backpack tidy when no time to unpack. Definitely recommend and will buy more.
on 7 May 2014
Great for the organised packers, who hate opening their suitcase to unfolded, unruly clothes. The only problem I had was over filling the pack, and the zip breaking off!
on 14 September 2013
Have packed all our holiday clothes using these cubes and it so much neater in the case, meaning that if case is opened by customs things will not be disturbed so much.
on 7 July 2014
good idea keeps small items under control