5.0 out of 5 stars What more could you ask for?
I was looking for a strong felt pad to fit to very small area on my 1920's Art Deco dining chairs. As I have a nicely finished teak dining room floor and I needed a product that would stick well to the small area of each leg. I read the reviews (even the indifferent one) and was confident enough to give these a go!

Well, having fitted them to the chairs...
Published on 14 Aug 2012 by Ephraim Gadsby

1.0 out of 5 stars Not as Picture
These are much thinner than the picture shows.
The picture makes the pads look similar to the ones that you can purchase in your local DIY shops. I bought these as they were cheaper but I was very disappointed as they are about the thickness.
Due to this they are useless and will not protect the floor.
They come on a sheet rather than individual pads. I...
Published 7 months ago by Purple Buyer

5.0 out of 5 stars What more could you ask for?, 14 Aug 2012
This review is from: 24 Oak Furniture Self Adhesive Felt Pads Wood Floor Protectors (20mm)

Well, having fitted them to the chairs apporximately two months ago and several dinner parties later these are still stuck to the chairs in exactly the place I fitted them!!

They are of a hard felt type...this is essential...if the felt is soft they just fall to pieces once the chair is moved several times. The adhesive must have a very high 'tack' rating...they don't seem to shift even with a larger proportioned person perched on the chair!!!

Like I say...what more could you ask for?

4.0 out of 5 stars Felt pads, 17 April 2012
These are quite thick, the adhesive has kept the pads in place for several weeks now, the felt does tend to squash down and move sideways, but still offers good protection against the item and the wood floor.

5.0 out of 5 stars Felt floor protector pads, 14 Aug 2012
These are just what I wanted for the ends of the chairs and stools sliding on my solid Oak flooring. They are brilliant and imediately stop any scratching and marking.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant buy, 11 July 2013
I purchased these pads years ago to place on the underside of several boxes to prevent damage to the shelf they were stored on. They remained in place without any problems whatsoever. have recently moved house and wanted to repaint the boxes so just peeled the old pads off, no problem just a light sanding of the wood underneath, and popped the new ones in place after painting. Would recommend to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed, 3 Oct 2012
I bought 2 packs of these pads after spending money on various types of different pads previously.
These are excellent value for money and work brilliantly in protecting my hardwood floor from scrapes, I am using them on kitchen stools which are used daily. They are small enough to be invisible yet strong enough to stay in place.
In summary - great value for money and great product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value item, highly recommended, 15 Aug 2013
E. Voy (Scotland) - See all my reviews
Having just had new oak flooring put down in the living room/dining room, hall and family room I wanted to protect it from various items of furniture. I have used them on sofas, dining table and chairs, tv stands, computer desk etc. These pads have stuck perfectly to different surfaces and I find they are ideally designed to offer protection to your floor from even the heaviest of furniture.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect!, 15 May 2012
These are perfect for what they are made for, they stuck great and stayed stuck even after getting wet - can't go wrong!

1.0 out of 5 stars Not as Picture, 19 Jan 2014
These are much thinner than the picture shows.
Due to this they are useless and will not protect the floor.
They come on a sheet rather than individual pads. I would suggest that you buy some where you are sure that you will get what you are expecting.
To show a picture and them supply something else is misleading.
As they were so cheap I decided not to return them but they are now in the rubbish bin.

5.0 out of 5 stars Chair felt pads, 12 Nov 2012
Just what I was looking for. Price reasonable; delivery prompt.
Not easy to locate locally. Stick to chair legs pretty well; though
sometimes need a little extra adhesive.

5.0 out of 5 stars Oak floor protective pads, 1 Sep 2012
A really good buy. Easy to fit and I am happy with these as I feel now my oak floor is well protected from the scratches and scrapes when I have lots of people around the table. Excellent delivery and good value.