4.0 out of 5 stars Dark Hunter World - Retribution
This is the twentieth book in the series and features Jess 'Sundown' Brady and Abigail. We first met Jess in Zareks story (Dance with the Devil) when he went up to Alaska to help save Zarek from being killed. Another character we haven't heard from much since that story also re-appears in Retribution - Sasha (Astrid, Zareks now wife's wolf protector). This story...
Published on 6 Aug 2011 by S. Wilson

3.0 out of 5 stars Didn't seem like a Dark Hunter Novel
To begin with I thought "Oh yes, the Dark Hunters are back!" By was I mistaken.

Dont get wrong I loved the fact Zarek, Sasha, Nick, Ash and Artie were all mentioned (though Ash and Artie were a bonus chapter)but it just didnt seem like the usual Dark Hunter series. Fair enough Were-hunter and Dream-hunter are part of the DH Series but we all know they always...
Published on 24 Aug 2011 by Ronkira

5.0 out of 5 stars Each one gets better, 1 Feb 2014
This review is from: Retribution (Dark-Hunter World Book 21) (Kindle Edition)
I love the Dark Hunter series and I cannot find words to say how much I enjoy reading Sherrilyn Kenyon's Dark Hunter books. My advice -read one and make your own mind up!! I don't think you can fail to like.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book, 16 Dec 2013
This review is from: Retribution (Dark-Hunter World Book 21) (Kindle Edition)
As always this is a great book from Sherrilyn Kenyon. She is such a great author and I love her books.

5.0 out of 5 stars ANOTHER GREAT READ, 11 May 2013
Sherrilyn Kenyon is my favourite author. Can never wait to start her books and then don't want to put it down until it's finished. The Dark Hunter series is exceptional. Those who must protect the human population at any cost and those who would end us so evil can reign supreme.

2.0 out of 5 stars What was going on?, 8 April 2013
K. J. Dyer "Book and games worm" (Hastings England) - See all my reviews
I have been reading the DH series right from day one, i loved the books, and always followed the various pantheons, but this book was awful. I lost track of which person was talking, who is who and which names the various characters went by. Towards the end a sub story develops, but it took me a while to understand that, i think if it had been put in italics it would a bit more sense and separated it from the rest of the text. I dont think i was the only one confused by this!
Suddenly Jess develops a new name which unlocks his heritage, which is never mentioned previously. Suddenly Abby hates, then loves, then hates, then marries! It did not make any sense to me. There was no love, its more 'i will have sex with you as i will die tonight', the redeeming bits about the main book was Sasha (who i want to know more about, where did he come from etc), and Andy, he added the only humour to the book.
I have given it an extra star due to the bonus scene, i loved that bit, the best scene in the whole book!

4.0 out of 5 stars An interesting, challenging story, 1 April 2013
Mrs. S. E. Cooper (Wales, UK) - See all my reviews
I found this an interesting, if occasionally difficult tale! The hero and heroine were both challenged and challing figures, we met some old friends occasionally, a couple of new villains, and an 'up to date' storyline.
All in all; a good read!

3.0 out of 5 stars Slow start, 20 Mar 2013
This review is from: Retribution (Dark-Hunter World Book 21) (Kindle Edition)
I've read all of the DH series so far and I have to say that this isn't the best. I'd normally read a book in around two days (getting completely obsessed!), however this took over a week. It's a slow start but did get better. Also some of the Native American legends were a but difficult to follow at times.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dark Hunter World, 20 Mar 2013
This review is from: Retribution (Dark-Hunter World Book 21) (Kindle Edition)
These books have been so much better than I thought, sorry but I didn't think they could keep the momentum up but they do thank you Sherrily Kenyon for creating a world that I would love to live in, and Acheron well what can I say genious

5.0 out of 5 stars We like it, we like it, 20 Feb 2013
This review is from: Retribution (Dark-Hunter World Book 21) (Kindle Edition)
Been reading Sherrylin Kenyon's books for years now.
This books is great as you get to meet characters you met in previous books, so you feel liek you know them a bit, but they still have a few surprises up their sleeve.

4.0 out of 5 stars Esy read, 22 Jan 2013
Nothing too taxing here, I read all her books and as usual this one stuck to the same sort of theme, easy to get into and relax with.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic read!!, 7 Oct 2012
This book is an addictive read. Sherrilyon Kenyon always writes exceptionally well, and I can never wait to read the next of her stories. This book has all the danger, romance and survival that keeps me glued to the pages. Definitely recommended.

Retribution (Dark-Hunter World Book 21)
5.49