on 24 July 2015
My husband is slowly treating the whole of our grass and you can certainly tell how far he has gone. The grass is growing more lushly now that it can spread out a little without the weeds. I am attaching a photo of part of the box for those who wish to see this before they buy.
review image
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 30 April 2012
As a self employed gardener this product gives both my customers and myself a great deal of satisfaction, nice to see a weed free lawn. I first used it when I moved into my present address as the lawn was nearly all clover (some 20 odd years ago), it just works. Ok it may take a few weeks, apply it and forget it, you will be pleasantly surprised.
I must add I ordered this on Saturday evening and it arrived Monday 12:30pm, well done Amazon.
22 comments|62 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 29 May 2012
I seem to cultivate a multitude of Dandelions plus a few other troublesome weeds in my lawn ,I have tried many remedies such as weed and feed touch weeders , they have cost a small fortune over the years with limited success I was recommended Verdone extra by a passer bye who stopped for a chat he told me how good it was so I thought I would give a go.

The results were amazing ,within a week all my Dandelion were all dead or dying plus many more stubborn weeds really pleased and the price was right from Amazon.

Verdone Extra 1L Liquid Concentrate Lawn Weed Killer
0Comment|82 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 17 June 2013
Killed all my weeds - just make sure you apply when the weeds are in full leaf i.e. not after you cut your lawn.
on 29 April 2012
Certainly does have an effect on the weeds and easy to apply with a sprayer. Can't wait to see the season effect on lawn quality!
on 23 April 2012
slow to work but certainly does its job. excellent. well worth the money would reccomend it to any gardener
who wants a weed free lawn
on 16 September 2015
Fantastic stuff! I'm a professional gardener and I know of nothing better to treat weeds in lawns. It is far better at killing weeds than granular weed and feeds. Simple and easy to apply. Just put 30ml of product (using the measuring cap provided) into a 10 litre watering can ,fill the can with water and apply to the lawn. One treatment per year is almost always enough. 2 treatments guarantees success. the only weed I know of that it doesn't kill is marestail.

Highly recommended
on 5 April 2012
I have used this every year for years and never had problems. I hate granular alternatives as they are more susceptible to over/under dosing.
on 16 June 2014
I've used it before and I know it gets rid of the "dreaded" yellow trefoil , a very invasive weed !
on 2 June 2013
This weedkiller does exactly what was expected .the weeds died back within a week the first cut of the grass being left on as required.