5.0 out of 5 stars cars cars cars
What can I say its Disney cars I paid this amount for the first one so when I saw this box set it was a steal
Published 11 months ago by mark harris

1.0 out of 5 stars The box set is not upto expectations
I bought it for my 3 year old, who is an avid Cars fan. He frequently watches these DVDs. All the 3 DVDs have several trailers at the beginning suitable for children, however the trailers in all of them do not play properly. They constantly get stuck or the images just freeze. So I have no choice but to skip these trailers.

In case of Maters Tall Tales DVD,...
Published 8 months ago by Jayashree

5.0 out of 5 stars cars cars cars, 29 Sep 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Great box set, 20 Mar 2014
Great box set made my little boy very happy,would recommend this to any age.Worth every penny.Great treat for the weekend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant for a starry eyed boy, 17 Mar 2014
Great value set. Not only do you get two very good films (the first being really excellent), but Mater's Tall Tales is perfect for short little doses of special Cars time. And a book, just to encourage them to believe that pages are cool too.

1.0 out of 5 stars The box set is not upto expectations, 20 Jan 2014

In case of Maters Tall Tales DVD, there was really no need for a separate DVD, as there is hardly any content on this DVD. It is not even an hour long. There are just tons of promotional and other details about the cars movie in the DVD. It feels like a complete waste.

While the Cars 2 movie initially played well, but after having played it couple of times, the DVD has given in. It has just been over a month that we bought this box set.

I would recommend do not go for this box set, as you may be disappointed and the DVDs may not meet your expectations.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value, 1 Jan 2014
Brilliant value for 2 fantastic films and very funny short cartoons. My son adores it. Comes in a box set and very good quality. I would highly recommend this.

4.0 out of 5 stars dvd box set, 7 Jan 2012
G. Nicholson - See all my reviews
bought this item for my nephew for xmas who was thrilled with it.It was dispatched really quickly and well packaged many thanks

3.0 out of 5 stars Two annoying things (1) Movies come in a format that does ..., 21 July 2014
Two annoying things (1) Movies come in a format that does not allow me to put them into my iTunes library, which means I cannot watch them on my ipad or other portable device, and (2) The clips for one of the three DVD holders inside the (slim) was broken. The DVDs were fine, so I did not see any point of returning them, but it is irksome to pay full price for a brand new item and find something faulty.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 12 July 2014
amazing films

5.0 out of 5 stars My nephew loves it :), 10 July 2014
I got this for my nephew and he loves it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 10 July 2014