5.0 out of 5 stars Well, who'd have believed it!!!
Published on 18 Nov 2011 by ninasmum

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish
Fell apart after a couple of washes. Bamboo a great fiber but not strong enough for clothing. I now buy cotton
Published 14 months ago by J. J. Mann

5.0 out of 5 stars Well, who'd have believed it!!!, 18 Nov 2011
This review is from: Men's Bamboo socks - Unique Double Sole (3 multi colour pack) - luxurious soft & antibacterial bamboo (8-11) (Apparel)
Who would have believed that my first review on Amazon (having been a VERY happy customer for years and years and years) would be for SOCKS!!!! But, my husband who has the tenderest feet and is the most difficult man on the planet to please just loves these and I am now in the throes of ordering him yet another set. They are soft, unbelievably comfortable, do not ruck or twist and wash like a dream so...there you go. Just great socks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow !, 8 July 2011
At last I have found the ultimate in luxury socks. I have bought bamboo socks before, cheaper and about the same price but they where not really any good to be fair but these from Green Bear are fantastic, so comfortable and soft and the wife is happy - no more odour when I take them off, it looks like I will be treating herLadies Bamboo socks - High Performance (3 multi colour pack) - Luxurious soft & antibacterial bamboo (4-7) as she is also impressed. They do what they say and let your feet breath. They have a light padding underneath which I think is quite unique and as I suffer with sore feet if I walk or stand to long, this was an extra bonus I did not expect. Great product, delivered very quickly, all round good service.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable Bamboo Socks, 7 Aug 2011
P. Barnett (Croydon, UK) - See all my reviews
These socks are very comfortable and great value for money. Unlike socks of equal price they are hard wearing and excellent for everyday use! Very pleased!! I have bought many pairs of bamboo socks from other sources but these beat the lot. They have this extra bit of support under the sole, which does make a difference. I intend to purchase a few more to replace my rapidly ageing / holely socks.

Paul

5.0 out of 5 stars Awsome, 25 May 2013
Excellent socks very breathable,nice colours,good support/hold on legs,nice padding on bottom,welldone GreenBear quality product A++
Reviews must contain at least 20 words about the product???

5.0 out of 5 stars Soft, comfortable and well made, 12 April 2013
Richard Irwin (Wiltshire, England) - See all my reviews
Arrived quicker than expected. Best bamboo socks I've tried - I will be buying more today. A really good find.

5.0 out of 5 stars These bamboo socks were made for comfort., 26 Jun 2014
These are the most comfortable socks that I have purchased in a very long time .
Yes I would recommend this product to a friend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice padding, 8 Jan 2014
Yes very good - they fit well and are padded underneath, which is what my husband needs. Have not washed yet though.

5.0 out of 5 stars great socks, 4 Dec 2013
Now wearing these which are both comfortbable and warm in winter. Seem to wash without harm. I'll buy more and help to save the environment.

5.0 out of 5 stars So comfy!, 28 July 2013
My partner had a pair of these, and I kept stealing them from her. Eventually I bought my own pair, and they are very comfortable! I think I need to order some more, normal socks just don't cut it any more.

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, 3 July 2013
D. Morgan "J. Bolivar" (Shropshire, UK) - See all my reviews
Nice socks, pretty comfortable and fit well. The colours are a little odd in the light - the blue especially - but otherwise a good product. I've not used long enough to comment on durability, but after a couple of uses of each there are no signs of wear. All that said, I'm not sure they are any better than wool socks; though easily superior to cheap cotton.