5.0 out of 5 stars Gigaset A510A Twin DECT Cordless Phone
The phones came in the manufacturers box, inside an Amazon box stuffed with crumpled paper - hand delivered by courier.
As soon as I received the phones I inserted the batteries and plugged the base station into the mains supply. At first the handsets couldn't find the base and register themselves. This was due to the power connection on the base unit not being fully...
Published on 3 Oct. 2011 by elu69

2.0 out of 5 stars Dont buy if you want the colour VIP caller feature...
I bought this particular phone as it was the only one I could find that offered a different colour background display when one of your designated "VIP" callers rings you. This seemed a great idea as I would be able to see from across the room when the mother-in-law was calling and give me sufficient time to escape! Furthermore, "Which?" was fulsome in its praise for...
Published on 7 Dec. 2012 by Tentus Erectus

‹ Previous | 1 2 38 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Gigaset trio phone, 2 Nov. 2013
This was a very good phone, easy to use and very clear. I would recommend this one.I have found the battery life on the phone quite short you have to keep the phone on the base station daily

4.0 out of 5 stars great price, 29 July 2013
very good,useful different coloured screens.great price and easy to use.read reviews and these came out top,would recommend these great phones

3.0 out of 5 stars Good phones ...but, 5 May 2013
Had these phones since March 2012 and one of them no longer works - interestingly the one that's used least. It won't charge. Shame, as phones really good other than that

4.0 out of 5 stars Gigaset A510A Trio DECT Cordless Phone - Black, 10 July 2012
Phones work very well and have a good range of ringtones for identifying incoming callers (from inbuilt phone book). Bases on 'satellite' handsets quite small and not very stable - easy to knock over.

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 27 Dec. 2014
I bought a Gigaset S510H pro hand set to replace a broken C47H, which is no longer a current model. Unfortunately the S510H pro did not quite fit the charger on my C475 base: otherwise it was a really good hand set and I decided to change my base to one that the new hand set would fit. Being simple-minded I thought that the appropriate base would be part of the Gigaset 510A set. I was wrong: the S519H pro will take and send calls via the new base but otherwise very few of its wonderful features work. The 510A set includes two fairly basic hand sets and its features are not as good as those of the old C475. If you want a cheap and limited phone system the A510A is OK but the hand set screens are crude and the facilities limited. Firms like Gigaset need to sort their act out and simplify their numbering so that us innocents have a better chance of getting what we want.

3.0 out of 5 stars Run of the miles of phones., 20 April 2015
I have had these phones for two years now and I still haven't got them working properly.

Apparently you can transfer individual (not in batch mode) directory entries from one handset to another; it doesn't work for me anyway, the transfer is always cancelled, but doing them one at a time for each handset is silly. My previous phone set automatically copied all new entries to all other handsets.

I cannot see any "missed calls" list, though apparently there is one.

If a handset is left off the cradle and the battery runs down, the time and date have to be reset manually for that handset, instead of being copied from the other handsets.

Apart from that it's OK, just nothing outstanding.

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 13 Jun. 2013
great phones all sing and dancing loads of good tune answer machine is one of the better ones I've had phones are nice and clear too

4.0 out of 5 stars Speaker volume is quite low on handsfree mode, but otherwise great value, 26 Jun. 2012
This review is from: Gigaset A510A Single DECT Cordless Phone with Digital Answerphone - Black (Electronics)
Packed with features and easy to use. Call quality is excellent and I use it all around the house without interference. I don't get called very often on my landline ("Aww" I hear you say!) so my favourite feature is the ability to set the ringer to be turned off during certain hours - so I don't get bothered by telesales etc. I use the phone daily for making conference calls for work and usually have it in hands free mode. It does the job fine, though the handsfree speaker seems a little too quiet for my liking (and I'm not aware that I have any hearing problems). In summary, a great all-round phone, though if you're likely to use the handsfree mode often, you may benefit from looking at a different model.

3.0 out of 5 stars Faulty from the outset., 24 Oct. 2014
A disappointing purchase from such a well-known name. Ever since I've had these, I've had to put up with hearing the echo of my own voice, during two-way conversations, rendering normal telecommunication pretty difficult. How can you figure out what your interlocutor is saying when all you hear is your own voice coming back at you? The engineers returned my telephones with the problem unresolved.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant., 8 Aug. 2014
Have had it for some time now and are very happy with the set.
Would definitely recommend.