I bought this as a present, and the product did arrive intact.

The only thing that I thought could have been improved on was the fact that there was no listing for the flavours. So I will add them for future purchasers to see. (The flavours are on the back of the container though.

Butterscotch, Tangerine, Pomegranate, Pink Grapefruit, Candy Floss,...
Published 23 months ago by Angel

1.0 out of 5 stars Arrived smashed on both occasions!
Thank goodness Amazon have a good returns policy! I ordered this item twice and on both occasions it arrived completely smashed to pieces! On both occasions it had been poorly packaged in a big box with some paper thrown on top of it so it's not surprising that it broke in transit. Amazon refunded immediately but still dissapointing since it was supposed to be a gift!
Published on 6 Jan. 2012 by hayley

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars As there have been a few reviews on this, I thought I would add my tuppence worth!, 23 Mar. 2013
Angel "Angel" (Edinburgh, Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Jelly Bean Factory Spaghetti Jar 1300 g (Grocery)
I bought this as a present, and the product did arrive intact.

Butterscotch, Tangerine, Pomegranate, Pink Grapefruit, Candy Floss, Pina Colada, Peachy Pie, Hawaiian Pineapple, Granny Smith Apple, Sour Lemon, Strawberry, Pear, Banana Split, English Blackberry, Bubblegum, Marshmallow, South Seas Kiwi, Lemon and Lime, Caramel Popcorn, Mango, Liquorice, Strawberry Smoothie, Cranberry and Apple, Cola, Raspberry Jam, Wild Cherry, Cinnamon, Tropical Peach, Blueberry Pie, Cafe Latte, Passion Fruit, Caribbean Coconut, Mint Sorbet, Watermelon, Grape, Strawberry Jam, French Vanilla, Grape.

I don't know if any of the flavours change from time to time, but I hope the above helps.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 20 Feb. 2012
This review is from: The Jelly Bean Factory Spaghetti Jar 1300 g (Grocery)
Was a little worried as the only other review on this item says it had arrived smashed twice, however when i saw it came from the "Amazon" warehouse, i decided to risk it as i can normally trust amazon and know the packaging is normally excellent.
It arrived next working day, the box was admittidly a little on the large size but this is an awkard shape to pack ... Plenty of packagin material was used to make this product secure.
I'm not normally one to leave reviews unless something out right jumps at me ... but i had to leave one here just so people dont think this product is not work ordering due to the one solitary review, i took a chance on ordering this and glad i did =)
This was bought as a gift for someone who absoluty loves their jellybeanz ( spelling intentional!) ... And they have enjoyed it immensly - well done amazon!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 19 Jan. 2013
This review is from: The Jelly Bean Factory Spaghetti Jar 1300 g (Grocery)
Excellent flavours a lot of people moaning about the glad been broken and giving it a poor rating it's not the jelly bean factory fault it's packaged wrong and broken its amazons so don't rate the product badly rate the person selling it!!!! Me and my family love it and all the flavours apart from the coffee one but we had fun finding it bit like the revels game

5.0 out of 5 stars I loved this item, 8 Jan. 2013
This review is from: The Jelly Bean Factory Spaghetti Jar 1300 g (Grocery)
I loved this item, they are my favourite and it was at a bargan price too. Would defo buy again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Yum!, 4 Jan. 2013
This review is from: The Jelly Bean Factory Spaghetti Jar 1300 g (Grocery)
The best jelly beans ever! My husband loved this giant spaghetti jar of so many delicious flavours that he got for Christmas

5.0 out of 5 stars love um, 30 Dec. 2013
Runeweaver - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: The Jelly Bean Factory Spaghetti Jar 1300 g (Grocery)
Just had these for Xmas and i love um,though it is like walking through a mine field at times as i hate coffee but that just adds to the fun,nice jar and really nice sweets.

5.0 out of 5 stars It's all about the beans!!!, 17 Jan. 2014
This review is from: The Jelly Bean Factory Spaghetti Jar 1300 g (Grocery)
So so tasty!! They make me wanna jump, put my hands up and jump!! THE BALLS..I will love these for ever.

5.0 out of 5 stars First Class, 22 Dec. 2013
This review is from: The Jelly Bean Factory Spaghetti Jar 1300 g (Grocery)
So pleased with this purchase, always sold out in the stores this time of year so it saved such a lot of hassle of running around trying to find it in stock. Arrived in good time - definitely recommend buying on line.

4.0 out of 5 stars jelly beans, 15 Nov. 2013
This review is from: The Jelly Bean Factory Spaghetti Jar 1300 g (Grocery)
everyyear i buy these for my mum and every year they are getting more and more expensive,but thats my only gripe really. they are always deliciously flavoured and have a good variety of flavours. recommended

4.0 out of 5 stars Mmmmmmmm Jelly Belly, 21 July 2013
This review is from: The Jelly Bean Factory Spaghetti Jar 1300 g (Grocery)
I love this item. Brought as a present, the person loved it.

Only downfall, the seal was broken when it arrived.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›