on 31 January 2014
Great sticky pads. I have used them to fix plaques to my bathroom wall as I didn't want to drill holes in my wallboards. I was a bit worried that the steam would loosen them. It didn't. They are stuck fast. Recommend them to anyone.
on 11 February 2014
These have done a sterling job, the A4 poster frames have stayed put on doors with just 5 sticky pads each.
Even used to refix a wing mirror glass to it's adjustable thing, and that's still in place after months of terrible weather.
on 6 May 2013
Exactly what I expected. Good product. I used them to stick letters to my sons door and it worked well. Excellent value for money.
on 8 May 2014
These are very strong. Problem is trying to remove them, they leave foam on the wall or desk etc. .
on 4 March 2014
Things always fall off after a while ! Not bad. Will use on lighter things on my door next time
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 29 December 2015
Now on pack number 5. These sticky pads are really amazing. Really useful where you do not want to drill or possibly have a situations which you may down the line want to un-stick said item (not easily).

I find you will often need to apply a little bit of force and in some cases for larger items add a couple of more pads then you may think you need to get things stuck down.

I also advise you the protective peel on until you are ready to apply. Usually dust or touching the pads with fingers reduce their efficiency.

You can with difficulty and force remove the sticky pads and items if needed. Usually getting a bit of warm water in the small gaps between the sticky pad and item can loosen things with some pressure.
on 25 March 2016
I used mine to stick a mirror to the wall, the mirror is still standing 1 year later, good quality and good stickiness, Sellotape is a great brand that you can trust, I would rate the quality of this product 10/10
on 20 March 2013
I PURCHASED THIS ITEM.
I WANTED TO ATTACH PHOTOS FRAMES TO THE WALL. ALL FRAMES ARE THE SAME SIZE AND WEIGHT.
WE HAVE USED THESE ITEMS BEFORE AND IT WORKED
SADLY THIS NEW PACKET FAILED TO WORK
VERY DISAPPOINTED
on 4 January 2015
It's ok. You get a lot so I think the price is ok for this but I bought these to stick my oral-b smart guide to the wall. I stuck the empty case to the wall using these sheets and waited for 24 hours for it to stick permanently and then placed the smartguide inside. Within an hour the guide fell off the wall and the sticker was left on the wall undamaged. It just for unstuck.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 22 July 2015
First time I bought these on Amazon they were black and spongy. This time round they are white and plasticy.However, the description and title on the packaging are the same. Anyway, I found the black ones so much better than these white ones. Have a failure rate of around 33% on these ones so not that impressed this time round.