5.0 out of 5 stars USA+
Having hired a villa in Florida for our holiday, i found one of these adapters in each socket done the trick, I took 6 away with us and found that more than ample for out electronic needs. Every room had one in and we had a spare, all our Mobile telephones, Camera's, Tablets and Laptop were fully charged at all times. For a UK family visiting the US these are a must.
Published on 21 May 2013 by Mr. Alan Taylor

2.0 out of 5 stars Serious safety concerns
I bought 10 of these when moving from UK to Oz, in order to fill the interim between arrival and switching our plugs over permanently.

They are all a little loose fitting, so a very small amount of pressure (a little bump even) can result in power loss or, worse, exposed live pins.

Today I removed one of the adapters from a powerboard and it...
Published 23 months ago by Mr. K. C. Boogaart

2.0 out of 5 stars Serious safety concerns, 31 July 2013
Mr. K. C. Boogaart (London, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ex-ProŽ [3 PACK] Travel Adapter Converts UK Plugs Plug to 2 pin (Flat) Converts - USA/Canada/Australian to UK 3 Pin / EU 2 Pin Socket [WHITE] (Electronics)

Today I removed one of the adapters from a powerboard and it literally left behind the live pin! Let me be clear: I pulled the adapter out of the powerboard (which was plugged into the mains and turned on), and it left behind its active pin, embedded in the powerboard. I was very fortunate not to accidentally touch the pin as I pulled the plug out. And once I disconnected the powerboard to remove the pin, I found it very easy indeed to remove - it had not gotten stuck. It was just an indication of a shoddy, dangerously poor quality product.

I would avoid this product if you value your life, or at least be certain to only use it for a short period of time, and only very carefully by adults.

5.0 out of 5 stars USA+, 21 May 2013
Mr. Alan Taylor (London, UK) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality and service, 26 Feb. 2013
Excellent quality and service. Needed for Mexico. No problems arrived in plenty time worked well very good price for product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money, 30 Jun. 2013
Mr. A Grice - See all my reviews
Bought these for my recent trip to Australia. Worked perfectly to charge all my devices. The pins twist so they will work in the USA too. A bargain.

4.0 out of 5 stars good and bad, 16 May 2013
They didn't fit all the places we visited .we had to hold them in sometimes in the USA to get our cuppa some power points were ok

4.0 out of 5 stars Power to the people, 2 Jun. 2013
Crosslink (Tarleton, Lancashire, UK) - See all my reviews
Doing the job perfectly in NZ and Oz as I write. Only problem is they keep getting lost or left behind!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Quick Delivery and Great Price, 22 July 2013
Quick Delivery and Great Price.Much better quality than I expected for the price. I would recommend these to anyone travelling to Canada.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly right!, 28 Jun. 2013
Mr. J. P. Page (Worcester, UK) - See all my reviews
Just what we needed for a family trip to Florida at a very reasonable price. Used them for phones, laptops & hair care without any problems.

4.0 out of 5 stars Only accepts 3-pin plugs, 17 Oct. 2013
Mr. D. J. Stewart (Dundee) - See all my reviews
These adaptors are fine for 3-pin plugs but can't take 2-pin even although the corners of the lower holes are rounded as if to take 2-pin. There are pieces of plastic covering the lower 2 holes which only move when the top pin of a 3-pin plug is inserted.

3.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 21 July 2013
I bought these for using in Canada - not sure whether these were the wrong kind for there but they tended not to stay in the sockets very well. That aside, once wedged in they worked fine though. Good value buy too