on 9 August 2012
I bought this for my 5 month old daughter who was starting to get bored with her playmat and swinging chair and she really loves it! It keeps her occupied for much longer than her mat and gives me a chance to do household chores without having to stop every 5 mons to hand her a toy back that she has thrown!. Very pleased with this item and its a bonus that it can later be used as a walker! Buy it!!
on 20 November 2013
I got 2 baby walkers - this and a simple one. Well this is a great entertainer but as a walker the simple one was better. The front wheels turn 360 around but the back ones no! So my little one was walking much easier and faster in the simple walker that had all wheel turning 360. If they change the back wheels this will be a superb toy. Otherwise it's lovely made, great colors as on the picture, good plastic material and the toys are entertaining my girl. I like the fact that you can take off the piano and also the opposite panel with toys - easy to clean the walker and also can take with you to play in the car etc.
I would recommend this product
on 26 July 2014
After a lot of researching and deciding over a jumperoo or walker I chose this and love it!!!! Sturdy, easy to assemble, and well worth the money.

Feel free to contact me for more info, it's a must! My baby is a long boy and pleased to find a product that can still grow with him
on 15 October 2013
Bought this for our granddaughter and it is great, fun safe and the 360 degree turn in the chair allows the baby to play with all the toys.
on 14 April 2013
This product has grown with my child who spends hours a day in it. Would advise any mother to get one.
on 20 August 2014
I bought this for my 4 month old as he loved being on his feet. He loves the walker and can stand well in it as it adjusts to 3 different heights. He's now 6 month old and still likes to play with it, he however cant walk in it as it is abit stiff and is bulky. Hopefully when he has more power he will be able to move it
on 9 September 2013
My little girl loves to be upright so I knew the right walker was going to be important. I spent a long time looking and deliberating but at six months she has begun to pull herself up and I confess I ordered this in a panic. So so glad I did, its fab! Lots of little gadgets to keep her amused, lovely bright colours, height adjustable, comfy rotating seat. My only criticisms are its a little heavy and she cant move it yet but she is only six month so plenty of time for that and sadly it doesn't fold flat for storage but it looks durable and if I could have given four and a half stars I would have. Happy baby = happy mummy :)
on 20 June 2013
Overall the baby entertainer does its job but the turn around centre bit is very stiff. A couple of the toys on the mobile do not work as I think that they were intended to but returning is too much effort. When it comes time for my baby to walk in the walker I don't think that it will be too easy as it moves fine side to side (in two directions) but if you try to go back and forth it does not move!

I have seen better models of this sort of activity centre/walker and am slightly disappointed with this purchase.
on 2 February 2014
Bought this for my grand-daughter and she loves it. Lots of things for her little hands to keep her occupied and entertained.
on 1 October 2014
Only thing this walker has going for it is the toys to play with it. Its only worth £30. I have ordered 2 now as the first one had a fault with rocker part for the clip not staying in place and so did the second one. Paying £60 for extra features what you dont have. And case your wondering it looks a bit of a bouncer but its not! And as others have stated on here wheels are abit stiff on them! All this fuss and hassle because of manufacturers fault the best Amazon is offering me is a full refund and no compensation. The walker and how they dealing with it is terrible! I best advice you buy a basic one for around £30. Because this is all looks but rubbish!