5.0 out of 5 stars pretty and practical
I was delighted when I received these. Not only do they look good but they are very sturdy which I think you need because cases go through quite a lot when travelling.
Published on 31 Oct 2011 by SUSANANNE

2.0 out of 5 stars Didn't last long
I used these straps for one long journey but they didn't last the return leg. They straps kept getting undone which was most unhelpful. I'd spend more money on getting a better product
Published on 22 April 2011 by M. Baruya

2.0 out of 5 stars Didn't last long, 22 April 2011
M. Baruya - See all my reviews

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap luggage strap, 10 July 2012
This review is from: Blackspur BB-BD330 Adjustable Luggage Strap Set (DIY & Tools)
Adjustable Luggage / Suitcase Strap Set, 2 Pack

We were very dissappointed as soon as we opened the package, the strapping was very thin and looked as if it would not last one journey. The plastic coonnecting clips on the end were of a very poor type of plastic and so was the length adjuster which broke the second time we used it. Admittedly the pair only cost around 2.85 including postage,but the money was totally wasted. One strap cannot be used and we do not trust the second one. We have learned a lesson.

2.0 out of 5 stars Good for one time use, 24 Jun 2011
I used these for two transatlantic trips and one came unnattached during transit - hence I now only have one. The address holder/cover is very flimsy and came off of the second one. Good for one time use at such a low price though - which I found necessary as I was having an escort help me with my bags so they were easier to identify than if I hadn't had them.

1.0 out of 5 stars Useless!, 21 Feb 2013
I bought these straps for security/identification for a recent holiday, travelling by air. On arrival at destination (one flight only), both straps were missing! Cheap but not cheerful is what they are.

3.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the box., 21 April 2012
Our old ID straps were passed their best, having travelled several tens of thousands of miles, and suffered through dozens of airports. They outlasted 3 sets of suitcases.
These new ones were very cheap, but they do the job. I do not anticipate that they will last anywhere near as long as the set they replaced, but for the price they will do for the time being.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not worth purchasing, 2 Oct 2012
This item is no good. The first one broke virtually as soon as we put it around the case and the second one just kept coming undone!!! We ended up having to tie it around the case. Don't waste your money!

2.0 out of 5 stars Functional but ...., 25 May 2013
C. Ibbetson "ibbochris" (Kent, England) - See all my reviews
Bought these because we couldn't find our old straps....They were easy to adjust and put in place, however on each trip one of the straps came undone, somehow they weren't lost but the teeth are simply not robust enough to remain in place. as it happens i bought a similar product over ebay that was far more robust that did do the job!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful, 4 Mar 2013
These straps broke as soon as I clipped them around my bag, buy something more costly but will last in future

3.0 out of 5 stars Fair., 30 Nov 2012
A reasonably priced item.
Reasonable quality, does the job required.
Bright, colourful straps are helpful in spotting your luggage on the belts!

5.0 out of 5 stars pretty and practical, 31 Oct 2011