on 3 December 2012
I guess size is relative. I nearly bought the medium sized bag, but fortunately i opted for the 'Large'. There is enough room for a camera, a spare lens and a couple of filters. Don't expect to fit much more. The quality design and style are great, so don't be put off unless you have a lot of kit.
on 21 February 2012
Very glad I went for the "large". It's big enough for your camera, your phone and maybe your wallet, but then it's full. Having said that, it's well made and looks great.
on 11 January 2012
This isn't as large as i thought it would be...
good size but still a bit girlie in size...
worth trying before you buy in my opinion...
dont get me wrong its made really well, looks good but a bit small..
i would have been happy with twice the size.... so could have also carried everyday stuff as well...
on 16 July 2014
It is a bag large enough to carry your camera and accessories. Inside it I carry:

* My camera
* 4 lenses in pouches
* Detachable flash
* Detachable electronic viewfinder
* Cleaning cloth
* Polarising filter

It looks good and is well built. The inside dividers seem very protective, and the pouch at the front it useful for carrying filters and cloths.

Do not buy this if you expect it to carry your camera, accessories, and other personal belongings. You might be able to squeeze in your phone if it's quite small.
I was looking for a bag suitable for my current Pen outfit (1 body with both standard kit lenses plus two pancake lenses and the accessory viewfinder). I had contemplated adding the 45mm for its speed and performance but my current case is full to bursting. I needed something a little larger and went shopping at a West End camera specialist. I was shown to the Olympus branded bags and was immediately dubious about just how suitable they may be, based solely upon appearance. I did not have my system with me as it had been raining very heavily for much of the day.

The small is said to suit one body plus 1-2 lenses - it may if they are the pancake ones but it will not accept anything much larger. The medium will accept the body and two lenses but probably not the 45-150 and certainly nothing longer. The large will accept one body plus three lenses but one would have to be a pancake and its limit is probably the 45-150. When you add the lens hoods, a couple of filters, a spare battery, the charger and a case for a couple of spare SD cards you are really pushing the range to beyond its limits. If you happen to have the EVF and a flash gun, you will be out of luck, unless you choose to employ two bags, as was suggested (possibly none too seriously).

I know that the Pen range camera bodies and lenses are quite small and having an extra body and more than 2 or 3 lenses, or perhaps the 15-150 travel lens or any other physically larger than the 45-150 is not that unlikely but none of this range will be of much use in that situation. You will have a problem - they are simply too limiting. Price-wise, they are a little expensive for their size but you would expect to pay a little extra for advertising the brand.

They appear to be quite well made and use good materials but it is difficult to know for whom the range was designed. In real life, I may remove a lens with its hood and filter in situ, choose another and mount it on the camera. I may therefore have one or more lenses in my case ready for use without having to add a filter, its hood and needing only to remove the rear dust cap to re-mount it. None of these cases will accommodate such a practice and demand that the lenses be in storage condition (hood removed and both caps in situ) at all times.

Sorry Olympus - no sale on this occasion!
on 4 February 2015
It's my favourite camera bag. I have a Olympus Pen and I also have space for my little wallet and keys, so no need for an extra handbag. But the bag isn't big, so if you have a mirror-reflex camera I would have considered a bigger bag.
on 17 December 2015
Satisfied with the product. Glad I chose the Large. Even large is just nice to put in my two lenses and the camera. Still available space for a small purse and a handphone.
on 1 August 2013
Fits the camera and additional lens very well. There is also enough room for purse and phone. Would recommend this bag.
on 28 July 2015
Excellent little bag, ideal for my Pen Mini two lenses and filters.

Well packed, and to my surprise early.
on 2 August 2015
Perfect for Olympus PEN or OMD E-M10 and a couple of lenses.

See one answered question