on 20 May 2014
This is a triple pack of characters for the hit game Skylanders. Three different realms or elemental figures to fight the evil Koas and save the land from his evil darkness. The successful Skylanders game with its multiple levels and special character / element areas and where you can be any character you have in your arsenal to transport into the game playing area via the plug in portal. Each figure holds its on offence and defence preferences that you can upgrade if you have enough reward coins. This pack extends your number of figures like a multi-buy three for two, well almost price wise. Be adventurous with each figure in this multi levelled good friendly fun game for the family.
on 29 January 2012
i like stump smash's spike ball and mother nature attack it does good on shatterd island drobot's liser eyes do very good
so does his fliying upgrade and tail wip flameslingers fire cirecle is brillant and good
on 20 January 2014
Bought for my grandson who love it so it must be good! He has moved up to the X-Box 360 and finds that he can still use this version of characters
on 12 February 2014
my kids havnt stopped playing yet so i can carry on with my household duties and a price that was cheaper than ebays second hand ones
on 17 January 2013
Nothing wrong with the item, it does what its supposed too but I think it is too pricey for what it is.
on 29 January 2012
My youngest son had an xbox for Christmas and wanted skylanders. I didn't buy it as got games with the console.Oh how I wished I'd purchased before Xmas as they are now like gold dust and twice the price. I purchased this triple character pack a few weeks ago to pacify him after all the shops sold out! He's happy and is unaware we have another one on order due soon.
on 5 August 2013
My son got the game for his birthday and decided he wanted to buy some more characters so he could benefit from the full features of the game. He hopes to have one from each element. I don't fully understand and have never played but he was delighted with the purchase and buying a triple pack was cheaper than buying them separately.
on 5 January 2012
This is a brilliant idea from the game creators to combine action figures with the video game world. Good game play, professionally done. Love the voice overs -just brilliant. Just makes it a bit more fun for the kids as well when you have to swap out the various characters. Well done.
on 29 January 2013
quick delivery, Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure - Triple Character Pack, my daughter loves playing on skylanders & she likes all the different characters because you don't have to keep useing the same one's you can swop & change them
on 17 December 2012
What fun this game is. I am not a gamer but have been brought to the WIJ world via my children. Whilst it is a money trap to buy all the characters... i have to say it is a clever game and one of my children's favs.