on 26 December 2013
A must have for any skylander fan. I did a vast search and this product was offered at the best price and service was great
on 4 March 2013
Great as you would expect from skylanders exciting product hours of fun for the kids. Arrived well packed and when expected
on 9 June 2013
Great product and don;t have to go out and look for the ffigures as they come to my home especially when u work.
on 23 November 2012
Bought for my grandson, he loves it. He even has me playing! They are very well made and sturdy. lovely
on 16 September 2014
Every thing I received from Amazon I have give 5 stars delighted with every thing I have gotten.
on 27 December 2012
It was for my nephew and he absolutely love it as we could not this particular one in the shop
on 4 January 2012
this this a very inovative game completely orriganal in its own right the only problem is the availability of the characters. and when you do manage to find them the seller has bumpped the price to "TRIPLE" the rrp individual skylanders are only supposed to cost £6.99 for single packs £19.99 for triple packs not £21.99 for one. very disappointed at this seller!
on 3 January 2012
The big hit on the toy front this Christmas bought for the grandhildren to play when they visited it is played by the adults as well, it is very easy to lose two or three hours when you are playing this.
Unlike most computer games you don't get killed but just need to rest your playing piece to recharge it.
Highly recommended