4.0 out of 5 stars Good Beads
I recommend these beads. They are cheep beads so the quality is not the same as a Pandora bead. But the set came with several beads I think will look good next to the more expensive beads my wife already has. I would say they are worth the money.
Published on 24 Nov. 2012 by Mojoe

3.0 out of 5 stars Nambeads 10x mixed
Published on 25 Sept. 2011 by Chrissy

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Nambeads 10x mixed, 25 Sept. 2011
This review is from: Nambeads © 10 x Mixed Rhinestone Tibetan Spacer Beads/Charms to fit Pandora style charm bracelets.Slide on/off-Hole is 5mm. Check out our affordable bulk packs of glass beads,charms,clip stops,rhinestones,enamels etc. Great mix! (Jewellery)
A cheap and cheerful collection not a bad quality for what I paid. Very pretty colours. Really Ideal for a starter for children I bought them for my friends 9 year old for her birthday. [[ASIN:B005AMLLHO Nambeads © 10 x Mixed Rhinestone enamel Charms beads to fit Pandora style charm bracelets.Slide on/off-Hole is 5mm. Check out our affordable bulk packs of glass beads,charms,clip stops,rhinestones,enamels etc. Great mix!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Beads, 24 Nov. 2012

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as described but excellent service, 8 Nov. 2012
I was extremely diappointed with these beads - I always use the product description before I purchase anything - the decription says '10 High Quality Silver plated Rhinestone Tibetan spacer beads/charms' (that's a cut and paste from the description box). Of the ten I received 4 had no rhinestones and one was supposed to have 4 dotted around the edge but there are only 3 and a hole where the 4th should be. Whilst not massively expensive, I did expect them to match the description - 'Rhinestone' and 'quality' being two words that just don't seem to match the product.
On the plus side, I contacted the vendor who was extremely apologetic and immeditaely dispatched replacements, with a couple of additonal more stylish beads, and told me to keep the original faulty batch. Excellent customer service.

5.0 out of 5 stars I LOVE IT!!!, 31 May 2012
So beautiful, nice selection, like a lucky dip and they don't look cheap which for the price I thought they would. Very cute and a perfect gift. I'm getting some more soon for christmas gifts.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 10 July 2014
Great value

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 4 July 2014
Good product fab delivery

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely beads, 4 April 2014
S. Connoley (London, England) - See all my reviews
These beads are very good quality and look fantastic on. Well worth the price. The colours were vivid and there was a nice mix of beads. They fit my Pandora bracelet, bangle & necklace perfectly at a fraction of the price of their similar beads. When mixed with Pandora beads they look very expensive.

5.0 out of 5 stars Look good, 26 Dec. 2013
Very pleased with this purchase, looks very bilingy and fits bracelet well a very good buy good value would recommend

5.0 out of 5 stars BRILLIANT, 20 April 2013
Mixed Rhinestone Tibetan Spacer Beads are brilliant, they are well worth the cost, and I would recommend anyone to purchase them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Christmas Present, 3 Feb. 2013
Bought these as a stocking filler for my daughter, they are all beautiful nod quite heavy feeling, wonderful Christmas present!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›