5.0 out of 5 stars Essential for any Ebayer
I'd read a few Ebay self help books before trying Robert's and only wish I'd read his first!

As a seller, this has book has become totally invaluable. It is written in a very friendly manner, is easy to understand and is a total minefield of information. I now have scraps of paper marking many many pages of "projects" I want to have a go at, and his...
Published on 14 Jun. 2007 by GG

2.0 out of 5 stars Only worthwhile for absolute novices...
OK, I realise that I'm sticking my neck out by disagreeing with most of the reviews here, but I was disappointed with this book.

That said, if you are a complete beginner to ebay and only intend to make a small amount of money from it, then it's probably for you - it covers all the basics in detail.

My main disappointment though is that it all seems...
Published on 20 May 2008 by mark

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 410 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent easy to read ebay bible!!, 16 Aug. 2007
Well... my dad originally bought this book to try and get himself buying and selling on eBay. Needless to say he didn't get very far reading it because it somehow ended up in my possession because i just couldn't put it down. Now im not very computer literate but this book make it so easy to begin selling and buying on ebay. It is written in a very easy to read style and is also written so you can just dip in and out of it when you need something. Its an excellent book and i would highly recommed it to anybody wishing to buy or sell, or start a business on ebay.

4.0 out of 5 stars Ebay made easy, 17 Oct. 2011
I bought this book due to title as expected it to have a lot of information regarding starting up as an ebay business seller. Although I enjoyed reading the book, which was well written from an ebayers perspective, I found it more geared to someone starting out as a seller on ebay rather than being a business seller as there was only a very small section at back which really covered some of the things i was interested in. Would definately recommend for new ebayers but would have liked to have seen a lot more content on how to become a business seller and what that means in more detail.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very, very useful, 28 Sept. 2007
Michael Bironneau (Loughborough, UK) - See all my reviews
I bought this book two days ago hoping to find a bit of a reference manual to selling things on e-bay as I'd like to start up a part-time business. I ended up reading through all of it in just one day. The author's friendly and unassuming tone makes the book a very pleasant read, and the information contained is not only well-categorized, well-presented, and useful, but the author also includes some of his own "aha!" moments as tips. The first few pages of the book, presented in the format of a diary, were very informative in that they give a glimpse of what I should expect should I decide to seriously enter into the ebay world.

There is not a single wasted page in this book. It belongs on the bookshelf of anyone who wants to sell things on e-bay.

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to follow, great tips and great value for money, a must for any ebayer!, 7 Jan. 2008
Jendel (Sussex, England) - See all my reviews
We have been selling on eBay for over two years but had a feeling we were not getting the best out of the options available. We bought this book to see if we could pick up some useful tips and within hours had discovered ways to save money on our listings. Not only will these savings pay for this book in a matter of weeks but the book it just packed with lots of other great information written by someone who actually uses ebay themselves and isn't just trying to sell you it's services. It's also written in straight forward an easy to understand terms which we really appreciate having struggled with 'techy' books on other subjects. We would certainly recommend this book for anyone who wants to get the best out of their ebay experience!

5.0 out of 5 stars Extremely useful - packed with helpful tips, 17 July 2012
This is a fantastic book with really helpful tips on starting and managing an eBay business. I started selling 4 months ago and have been running an eBay shop for just over a month and found this book endlessly helpful. It clarified a lot of issues that I thought I understood but turned out I didn't, offered some fantastic suggestions (like signing up for PayPal's micropayments) and is written in a very readable style. Its advice has saved me time and money and I recommend it to anyone thinking of starting an eBay business or who has recently started.

4.0 out of 5 stars Open the door to internet selling, 21 May 2011
Having never sold anything on eBay, I thought that I should get some help. This book gives you a step by step way to start your own sales outlet. The author seems not to give much detail about each of the subjects covered, however, that is very deceptive; just as when learning to ride a bike you need help and support, you never really do it properly until you get out and do it alone. So with this book, initial guidance is there but the best thing is to just go and buy and sell. When you are happy with that, then he gives you all the tips and tricks to make your eBay site look amazing and get you on the road to profit. There's even advice on where to source stock. A good read and a good book.

2.0 out of 5 stars Only for beginners, 18 July 2013
This review is from: The eBay Business Handbook: How anyone can build a business and make big money on eBay.co.uk (Kindle Edition)
Having read other reviews of this book I was apprehensive on what knowledge I could actually get from it. Having read it I regret the purchase. This book is only for complete business and eBay novices. Sell one or two items and do 20min of research and you will get the same knowledge. Only gave it two stars because of the price. Would not recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book, 16 April 2013
Ive been on eBay for 5+ years just selling things around the house, but have been thinking about starting a business for a while. This is great in terms of seeing the challenges ahead and what work you need to put in. I really enjoyed the diary entries shame there wasn't more. Fab book all round

5.0 out of 5 stars The Ebay business handbook, 27 April 2011
John W. Dickson "JD" (Scotland) - See all my reviews
In my opinion this book is Excellent, and if you follow the guidelines I do Believe any one can make money from e bay, and other Sources in this book.
The web sites alone are worth the price of this book, If you want to own your own business this book will show you how.
Best of luck John

5.0 out of 5 stars Great help & ideas for any seller, 12 July 2007
This is a great little book full of ideas to optimise your ebay selling - from the glaringly obvious (but you hadnt thought of) to teh downright sneaky or secret. Invaluable for anyone who might want to , or who already has started, sell on ebay.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 410 | Next ›