5.0 out of 5 stars Much better than the new stuff
This box set is a must have for those of you who hate the new Dennis the Menace, and want to remember what it was like back in the old days. All of the original series is included over six discs, plus two bonus discs which I've not watched yet, as I only really wanted the Dennis episodes.

My only real quibble is on Disc 2, where, on the 'Episode Selection'...
Published on 20 Jan 2012 by J.M. McBride

3.0 out of 5 stars DVD switch... Not Impressed
The delivery time of the item was great as always, and the quality of the DVDs were brilliant, just like the days when it aired on TV.
Published 19 months ago by Reviewer Anon

5.0 out of 5 stars Much better than the new stuff, 20 Jan 2012
This review is from: Dennis & Gnasher: Special Agent Dennis & 25 More Crazy Adventures [DVD] (DVD)

My only real quibble is on Disc 2, where, on the 'Episode Selection' screen, two of the links are messed up, and link to the wrong episodes!

Other than that, a really good, enjoyable box set, that those after 'good old Dennis', and not the modern stuff, must buy!

4.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant ****, 9 Mar 2014
The outside DVD box was a bit grubby, like it's got engraved mould that won't go away 😕. But apart from that, it came pretty quick n it looks pretty fresh. Havnt watched them yet so I dno wot the DVD quality is like. But overall an absolute bargain and a boxset like this is rate to find especially at this price. Well recommended. Buy while it here!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 25 Sep 2013
This is by far the best series of Dennis & Gnasher , the newer made episodes just don't live up to this 90s version , had to buy this due to the bargain price for the complete set of episodes ! :)

3.0 out of 5 stars DVD switch... Not Impressed, 3 Jan 2013
The only and probably biggest downside of the item was that I discovered that it had Disc 2 twice! Not impressed at all, it was probably a mistake but that's what made me rate it 3 Stars, call me biased but that's my opinion. I'd rate it higher if the little "mistake" hadn't happened.

~Daughter of Buyer

1.0 out of 5 stars I might order this soon!, 12 Dec 2011
This DVD looks great and has 8 Discs it says it has 2 bonus discs but I'm not sure if that means 6 normal discs and then 2 bonus ones I have also checked other websites and so far this website (Amazon) is cheapest! Also Please Amazon I would like you to reply!

Thank You Very Much! From Andrew.

PS: Please ignore the review as I do not have this product (DVD) yet!