5.0 out of 5 stars Keyboard review
Just a quick review of this keyboard.
1. Price is fantastic less than thirteen quid and a bargain
2. Delivery time 3 days so again fantastic
3. Very easy to use turn it on press connect enter number easy as 123
Published on 5 Sep 2012 by Phill Emmerson

1.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for.....
Published on 12 Jan 2012 by Skippy

5.0 out of 5 stars Keyboard review, 5 Sep 2012
This review is from: iPad-2 Aluminium Bluetooth Keyboard / Stand / Carry Cover (Electronics)
Just a quick review of this keyboard.
1. Price is fantastic less than thirteen quid and a bargain
2. Delivery time 3 days so again fantastic
3. Very easy to use turn it on press connect enter number easy as 123
4. Looks great works fantastic and is a boon to anyonejust wantinga stand just be careful when using ipad upright it does tend to lean back but on its side snug as a bug in a rug
5.Would i recomend this product, of course its a fantastic peice of kit for the price if you have an ipad or iphone its a must have

5.0 out of 5 stars Versatile and reasonable., 26 Oct 2012
When I opened the box, I was initially disappointed because I thought that it was a keyboard and case which would protect the back of the iPad as well as the front. However, I decided that it would make a better 'home base' device and now it sits on my desk at home and, when I return, I simply slot my iPad into it and type away without connection problems because one the initial, simple Bluetooth pairing is done, it is immediately recognised.

Because I am using it for a slightly different purpose than that for which it is made, I have one very minor observation: the front rim of the keyboard, which is part of the mechanism to clip it to the iPad when using it as a front cover, is slightly uncomfortable when using a normal typing position and makes it necessary to raise ones wrists slightly. I do not type for long enough periods to see if this causes fatigue and, thus far, it is merely a slight irritation.

Overall, for the price, it is very good value and it has become part of my daily routine.

1.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for....., 12 Jan 2012
The device itself looks fine, but is quite cheap looking in comparison to the Logitech/Zagg version, but you obviously pay for what you get. The keys are OK, but the right shift and the up arrow key aren't very well laid out so I spend a good chunk of my time moving up rather than having a capital letter. It is also tricky to get the iPad free from the keyboard when you are using it as a case. I found myself still using my normal iPad cover and carrying this around separately. Overall though I would have probably given it 3 stars if it was still working!

I have had the product less than a month but it already refuses to charge, I have plugged in various chargers and computers, but the red charging light just flickers. The worst bit is that the returns policy is 30 days from when it was shipped from the warehouse in China and as it took 20 days to get here that doesn't leave a lot of room for error (and in my case it arrived on Dec 23rd so I didn't ven start using it for a week after that). To add insult to injury you have to pay to ship it back to the warehouse in China/HK which will cost more than the item in the first place. I am sure if you get a good one of these then it will be OK, but I have now bought the Logitech version and I have to say it is worth every extra penny.

4.0 out of 5 stars great value but not perfect, 2 May 2012
I want to make sure you are aware what you are getting here. This does not have a dock and wont charge your ipad 2/3 not ipad1 compatible Asus transformer style. It does not come with any charging cable or power adapter but you can charge it with a normal USB cable that you need to buy seperately. I am only mentioning this because I havenot seen anyone else mention it.

But what you do get is a very stylisg, small, cute nippy USB keyboard thats ultra slim. It supports your ipad2 3 horizontally and vertically but take care horizontally with the ipad3 and its a bit heavier it will lean back a little. The ipad fits PERFECTLY into it, and its easy to synch this, follow instructions.

As to the use of the keyboard I have found it is good but not great, I keep going back to add letters that I thought i had pressed I have a feeling I will have to get used to using it as I am only using it 15 mins now. Maybe its a little too small for my fat fingers! But I dont feel I can type very fast with this keyboard, but considering apple charge about £70 and this is about £16 thats very good but the typing slowly thing from making sure I press everything means it gets 4/5.

ps £ sign is shift 3 :)

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING!!!!!!!, 5 Sep 2012
oscar wilde "dozza" (england) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
If you are an avid writer on facebook or other apps, then this product is for you. It is totally amazing for the price and even if it were double or triple the price I would still purchase it. It is very light and at first I thought a bit flimsy, but I could not be more wrong. Its light, so easy to use and has so many fuctions on it without even touching the screen, it completely transforms the Ipad into a notebook. I did not realise until I used it for the first time that you can use it as a carry cover, it is just amazing. I also use it to type using my Iphone 4s when I use Facebook and it works just as well. I showed it to the people in the office with Ipads and now they have ordered one too. If you type, you really should get one and I cannot reccomend this product enough.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad...could be better, 18 Nov 2011
An excellent concept based on the original Zaggmate idea - and this one is very compact and trim which adds very little extra bulk to your iPad 2. And the low cost make it worth considering over other products. But the main drawback is the keyboard itself - the keys do not sit well in the metal plate base which means they stick often and make typing not as easy and comfortable as it should be. Better to spend more money on a similar product for a better keyboard experience.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Keyboard, 25 Nov 2011
Having received an iPad for my birthday, the first thing I did was set out to buy an accompanying keyboard. This one stood out from the others as it looked less like a stand (or mat) and more like a laptop. When I received it I was not disappointed - the keyboard is lightweight aluminium and perfectly suits the iPad in colour/size/texture, fitting compactly around it and providing protection when closed (very much like a laptop - the iPad even turns off automatically when closed). Using it is a dream, as the keys are fluid and there is no slow down. Set up couldn't be easier, as you simply need to pair the devices on the iPad bluetooth setting - this is easily one of the most user-friendly wireless devices of all time. It does come with a charge cable, and battery life is huge (I haven't charged mine for a month). Everything about this product says "quality" and I would happily recommend it to anyone, especially those like me who will be working from their iPads quite often. Even the standard delivery was fast (mine arrived within 2 days). I absolutely rate this 5 stars and have nothing negative to say about it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!!, 25 Oct 2012
This is a great little item. First thing to mention is that some say it does not come with a charger... it does! It's conveniently hidden away under a little cover and you can either charge through your laptop/pc's USB port or by using the ipad USB socket as an adapter.

Works great as a cover and keyboard and has some great little functional keys.

5.0 out of 5 stars Aluminium key board, 23 Feb 2013
Ordered this because i saw someone with a key board for their Ipad thought thts a good idea so had a look round for one, saw this at a very good price so i orded 1 I was very inpressed when it turned up to see how good it was at the price I paid for it,works like a dream.

4.0 out of 5 stars A Handy thing to have, 7 Oct 2012
I bought this product as I use my iPad for a lot of work related things. The user instructions were easy to follow and it was very easy to set up. The price is great and it provides a great hard back cover. The only issue I have is if left idle for a few minutes it disconnects from the Bluetooth and you have to go back to you setting and reconnect. The keyboars is charged through your computer and the charge last a good few days. I have used my keyboard every day and it's something that I couldn't do without.