5.0 out of 5 stars tv themes cd
the boy loves it not by original artists but u cant tell 3 cds of songs and i put em on his phone was listening to timmy time for 2 days solid baaaaaaa
Published 19 months ago by caroline mckenzie

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not buy this!, CBeebies and Milk Shake version cheaper and better!
I bought this for my toddler twins and then wished I hadn't. A very misleading cheaply made CD at a premium price. It is absolutly terrible. Amateur singing (Women pretending be children singing, Peppa Pig is the best example of this and so awful) and production. Reminds me of the items you find within the Garden Centre bargain bin. Words cannot describe how awful this...
Published on 29 Mar 2011 by k5ive

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic purchase, 11 Oct 2012
L. Morrison-rees (Brentwood, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: My Favourite TV Themes (Audio CD)
This is an amazing gathering of great songs from childrens tv programmes, definately buy for any child, they will sing a long to all of them.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not the original TV Themes, 9 May 2012
This review is from: My Favourite TV Themes (Audio CD)
They are not the original ones. It has a good price though. I wouldn't probably buy it again. So... probably not recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars great CD, 22 Jun 2009
This review is from: My Favourite TV Themes (Audio CD)
I bought this CD for my son, aged 20 months and he absolutely adored it. There is a large selection of TV themes so he found his favourite and discovered a few new ones as we live abroard. Only good things to say - except the price !

4.0 out of 5 stars My Favourite TV Themes, 27 May 2009
J. Cooper "jaycoo" (Waterlooville) - See all my reviews
I bought this for the kids. Masses of tunes they know and love, a instant hit. There was even one for me, the original Rupert the bear theme! Ah nostalgia (I am showing my age).

BUT not all of the tracks are original. I found this quite disappointing but the kids did not seem to notice.

Worth the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have..., 28 April 2013
This review is from: My Favourite TV Themes (Audio CD)
...specially if your kids watch a lot of CBeebies. My girls love it. Money well spent as it's a 3-CD pack.

5.0 out of 5 stars READ THE SMALL PRINT BEFORE YOU MOAN, 10 Feb 2013
This review is from: My Favourite TV Themes (Audio CD)
I BROUGHT THIS FOR MY 2 YEAR OLD AND SHE LOVES IT SHE DOESN'T CARE WHO IS SINGIN THE SONG SHE DOESN'T NOTICED AND MOST KIDS WON'T UNLESS YOU POINT IT OUT TO THEM IN THE FIRST PLACE. ANYWAY IT CLEARLY SAYS IN SMALL PRINT ON THE BACK THAT SOME ARE COVER VERSIONS SO WHY BUY IT WHEN YOU KNOW THIS THEN MOAN ABOUT IT. ITS A GOOD CD OVERALL AND WELL WORTH THE BUY.

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent compilation, 4 Oct 2008
This review is from: My Favourite TV Themes (Audio CD)
This collection of 3 CDs has been thoroughly enjoyed by all the children I know who've heard it. The bonus 'sing-a-long' CD is a must for any childrens party. There are a few full length originals and the rest have been re-recorded to provide 'full length' versions of what were originally just 30 second TV themes. The songs have been faithfully re-produced and I believe ALL children will have a lot of fun with this 3 CD album. Highly reccomended.