5.0 out of 5 stars tv themes cd
the boy loves it not by original artists but u cant tell 3 cds of songs and i put em on his phone was listening to timmy time for 2 days solid baaaaaaa
Published 18 months ago by caroline mckenzie

Published on 29 Mar 2011 by k5ive

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not buy this!, CBeebies and Milk Shake version cheaper and better!, 29 Mar 2011
This review is from: My Favourite TV Themes (Audio CD)
I bought this for my toddler twins and then wished I hadn't. A very misleading cheaply made CD at a premium price. It is absolutly terrible. Amateur singing (Women pretending be children singing, Peppa Pig is the best example of this and so awful) and production. Reminds me of the items you find within the Garden Centre bargain bin. Words cannot describe how awful this is, worse than having dentistry performed without anaesthetic . My toddlers who love these songs just cried when it was first put on. Save your money and buy the Cbeebies latest release and or Channel 5's Milkshake versions which are original artists and cheaper as well.
Remember you have to listen to these songs over and over again as well!
THIS CD NEEDS TO STATE IT IS NOT THE ORIGINAL ARTISTS! DO NOT BUY THIS CD! YOU OWE TO YOUR KIDS TO BUY THE ORIGINAL ARTIST VERSIONS.

2.0 out of 5 stars OK but not the original artists, 3 Aug 2008
This review is from: My Favourite TV Themes (Audio CD)
Recently bought this for my 3 year old. Was expecting to hear the original theme tunes from the programmes featured, as it has photos from the programmes on the CD cover and on the notes inside. Imagine my surprise to discover that the CD is not the original artists! Most of the songs have been re-recorded by musicians from the record company selling the CD. I'd be interested to know if artists like the Wiggles know that somebody else is singing their songs! My 3 year old noticed that it wasn't Bob singing the Bob the Builder theme tune, so if you think your child will notice too then I'd avoid this CD.

3.0 out of 5 stars Misleading, not original recordings, 3 July 2010
This review is from: My Favourite TV Themes (Audio CD)
Editing my original review, I still wish I'd read the other reviews before buying as hearing themes such as Peppa Pig sung by different people was disappointing. The product information should make it clearer that this is not the real thing. HOWEVER, my child has really warmed up to the CD and now it is on our essential journey playlist. There is lots of variety on there, and it's fairly up to date. Some of the tunes are good copies. I haven't found another CD that has songs from both Milkshake and CBeebies so it has in the end been a good buy. We still skip the peppa pig track and one or two others! But mostly okay.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 16 Oct 2013
This review is from: My Favourite TV Themes (Audio CD)
The cd has VERY useful for a long car journey. Lots of variation, would have been better if originals were used.

4.0 out of 5 stars A big hit with my boys!, 27 Jan 2013
Sheila Oconnor "Socky" (Ireland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: My Favourite TV Themes (Audio CD)
My two boys aged 2 and 6 love this-it has been playing in the car since Christmas. A good variety of songs though some of them are copies of the themes as opposed to the exact theme. The price was good also.

5.0 out of 5 stars tv themes cd, 23 Jan 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars kids still listen to it, 31 Dec 2012
still played daily on scool run - kids aged 8 & 5 have their favourites which they play over and over and over and over again

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for peaceful car journeys!, 31 Mar 2014
This review is from: My Favourite TV Themes (Audio CD)
3 discs full of kids tv songs perfect to keep toddlers entertained in the car! Great price could even get one CD for this price!

5.0 out of 5 stars TV Themes, 16 Jan 2014
This review is from: My Favourite TV Themes (Audio CD)
Would hope to find CD with more music on without all the vocals. I bought this for Tots to dance to.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, 30 Dec 2013
This review is from: My Favourite TV Themes (Audio CD)
Arrived quickly and in good order. Our eldest loves this. Has most of her favourites. Is a great alternative to having the TV on all day.