4.0 out of 5 stars very good
After searching for hours to find a half decent, relatively cheap mp4 player for my dad i settled for this one. I read the reviews and was in two minds but i thought if it doesnt work, it goes back!!
Published on 14 Dec. 2011 by zp

3.0 out of 5 stars My thoughts...
This arrived two days before it was estimated to come which was excellent! I didn't bother reading the instructions and this is pretty simple to work out. After a bit of tweaking about you work out how to make it start etc..
Published on 5 Oct. 2011 by Amelia Studman-Badillo

4.0 out of 5 stars very good, 14 Dec. 2011
This review is from: GadgetinBox™ - 8GB MP4 PAYER WITH FM RADIO AND VIDEO CAMERA & 30 PIN IPOD DOCK CONNECTOR - COLOURS AVAILABLE - BLUE, BLACK, PURPLE, SILVER, RED, PINK
I asked for blue and recieved blue, it came with earphones although this was not stated so i bought more. For the money, compared to a ipod nano, this is a great little mp3!
I was able to very easily upload my music,it has a clear colour screen, has a good little camera, not brilliant but its clear, has a little game on it, a calculator and some other little gimicks. The only problem i had was with the volume, I couldnt work out how to turn it up , i read the little book it came with, nothing on there, i checked through all the menus and nothing. I eventually worked it out by pressing the middle button with either the right or left button. Although it didnt work straight away it did in the end, so i guess my dad will just leave it on full volume! All in all this is a fab mp4, everything works, looks like an ipod, sounds good, easy to use. Just need some instuctions on the volume in the little book!!

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant item, 9 Oct. 2011
this order arrived within 2 days and item is fantastic. It looks exactly like an apple ipod and is very easy to work out and use all the facilities. The sound quality is great and it fits into an apple docking station. My eleven year old loves it, and at a fraction of the price is an all round superb item. Would definately buy again from this great seller.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not an ipod but just as good!!!, 8 Nov. 2011
My 160GB ipod decided to give up on me the other day after only 2 and a half years!! ( really thought id get more out of it!) and as I use my ipod everyday I really needed something fast and that could store a lot of music! So after looking around , I found this music player! It's good! Once I got used to the different control panel and figured out how to control the volume, that was it and away I went! It definitely isn't an ipod. Its not as smooth or as heavy as an ipod and the earphones aren't very sound proof but its definitely a good alternative! I would recommend this to someone like myself who loves their music and uses it everyday but I dont think this will last as long as my ipod did! Also delivery was extremely fast!!!

I hope this helps!!

3.0 out of 5 stars My thoughts..., 5 Oct. 2011
Although on mine it cant seem to hold the date and time and sometimes the keys to get stuck. But other than that it is pretty good for its value. The earphones that come with this product are a tad bit uncomfortable and people next to you can totally hear what you are listening to, so go and get some new ones. All in all a good product but I do get the feeling that it may break in a couple of months, so don't expect tooo much!

2.0 out of 5 stars Don't expect too much!, 30 April 2012
I ordered one of these as i've always liked the style of the older ipod nano's and this looks almost identical barring the control buttons below the screen. Thats pretty much where the similarities end unfortunately. I obviously wasn't expecting it to be fantastic for such a low price but was pleasantly surprised upon opening the box. It looks very smart and the screen although not brilliant does the job. Very easy to setup and put music on which is good. Buttons feel fairly plasticky and not very tactile.

Now onto the most important and most disappointing aspect of this item. The sound quality/volume is absolutely appallingly horrendous! After looking through the hard to read and basic manual there is no mention of how to adjust the volume!? Surely something of great importance with a music player!? After playing around with settings on the device the maximum volume I have been able to achieve is still ridiculously low. Even at this level the sound is tinny and slightly crackly. Therefore very disappointed overall!!

I have awarded it two stars, one for it looking nice and one for the quick delivery. I shall most likely buy a 5th gen ipod nano as it'll be mch better than this device.

5.0 out of 5 stars PLAYER, 10 Nov. 2012
The item was perfect . quality product good description perfect price
I will be buying another one .
many thanks..

3.0 out of 5 stars 8GB MP4 PLAYER, 30 Oct. 2012
I ordered this product, I emailed as instructed with my three choices of colour. I got a different one. For the price its a really good item. Different from using an ipod takes a bit of getting used to. Great customer service and quick delivery.

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad product bad service, 3 Jan. 2012
I shouldn't have been a cheapskate and should have bought the real thing. The product is bad, it feels hollow to pick up which is always a bad sign. It has failed to order my music by anything so to listen I have to trawl through the whole list, it is quite unresponsive etc etc. Since telling them the day I recieved it that I wanted to send it back I have had no response in two weeks, despite emailing again. My advice: Just don't buy it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Piece of plastic, 14 Sept. 2012
absolutely rubbish came really quickly but after being charged for 10hrs it wouldn't work unless it was plugged into the computer/laptop which was not much use as you can listen to music on you tube. We sent it back as we thought it was a one off, the other came and charged for 12hrs but it was exactly the same as the other one it also felt and looked plastic/cheep. RUBBISH

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy this cheap product!!, 17 Mar. 2012
I bought this MP4 player 4 month ago . I didn't expect it to last forever but at least to last for a year or so! first I got delivered a faulty player which I returned to the company which was really understanding and sent me a new one really fast! so good customer service. However a month later the software start freezing and doing weird stuff and now it is only playing in fast forward mode and honestly I can't be bothered to contact the company again!!! so overall it is really cheap quality, poor software and looks really fake!!
it is better to invest in something a bit more expensive but will last longer so I decided to buy an ipod nano hopefully it will be of much a better quality. hope this helps!