5.0 out of 5 stars So very glad I've found these ... !
These are a live-saver for me ... if I didn't have these, I wouldn't leave the house in these icy conditions!

Published 20 months ago by Midlands Mimi

2.0 out of 5 stars Wouldn't recommend
Spent some time looking at all kinds of ice grippers, read reviews, etc. Thought I had found the solution after busting the spikes in two other pairs of cleats. Very good that someone has thought of something for inside shops, etc as well as snowy conditions outdoors. One problem, they don't work on slippery ice, or, I've been walking on the wrong kind of ice today.
Published 20 months ago by samantha

5.0 out of 5 stars So very glad I've found these ... !, 16 Jan 2013
This review is from: Eskimo City Ice Gripper Excellent for ice, patchy ice and frosty footpaths / driveways (Apparel)

Can't praise them enough. Perfect for wandering round the shops with frost/ice under-foot. They stay put extremely well (I don't see how they can fall off) and are easy to take off within a few seconds and pop into the pouch. You can also walk on pavements/tiled floors, etc. without them feeling in the slightest bit uncomfortable.

The grip is good and I can walk in confidence in icy conditions when I'm normally terrified of slipping. Do bear in mind though that they are not made to walk in snow, just frost/ice.

They are reversible, so you get double the wear out of them.

Why has no-one come up with this idea before? I've been looking for an alternative to "spikes" and "studs" for ages so I can walk on all surfaces and at last I've found these!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good grippers, comfortable to walk in, easy to remove, 7 Jan 2013
J. Heenan (UK) - See all my reviews
I prefer these to my previous set of ice grippers - they're much more comfortable to walk in, and they do seem to stop you slipping about, I'd recommend them.

5.0 out of 5 stars wow!!, 11 Dec 2012
after a really bad fall i got these, fantastic product would recommend these for any one .easy to use.and dont have to take them off when in shops.

2.0 out of 5 stars Wouldn't recommend, 22 Jan 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Patrick, 11 Dec 2012
These are an excellent product, I wear size 10 runners and bought the Large size. I walked 4 miles this morning at 4 mph pace on slippy mixed surfaces, concrete, Tarmac and country lane and these grippers did the job perfectly. I don't know why other reviewers said they fall off their shoes.

2.0 out of 5 stars Didn't work for me, 23 Jan 2013
I bought these as an alternative to ice spikes. The spikes certainly work but I was looking for something that I could walk into shops with. I tried the sandy grippers for the first time today and I can honestly say I don't have much confidence in them - I almost slipped three times on ice and I walked less than a mile. I read the brief instructions that came with them and cannot see what I could be doing wrong. Oh well...nice idea though.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 12 Jan 2014
Just tried these out on a morning with a heavy frost and some ice and was able to walk with confidence. Also I was able to walk comfortably around the supermarket with them still on. They probably are not as easy to fit as some other types I've tried as they are flat and not particularly shaped to the sole of the shoe although once on they stayed in place and showed no sign of coming off. I used them on my size 9 shoes which have a wide fitting with a thick sole. The grippy bit is like really heavy duty sand paper and is made of a ceramic material. I don't think you could drive in them.

4.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 23 Feb 2013
excellent and arrived just in time for this snowfall, waiting for the compact snow to really put them to the test, bit tight to put on size 7 shoes even though I got the medium, worn first time yesterday on icy footpaths and even headed for the slipiest parts and were very safe, brilliant buy and highly recommend, well done!

4.0 out of 5 stars Not slipped yet!, 22 Feb 2013
P. M. Carter - See all my reviews
They are great on slippery surfaces and you don't have to take them off when you go indoors as you can walk normally in them which is brilliant. Slip these over your shoes before you put your shoes on the first few times you wear them as they're very tight to start with. They stretched slightly after a few days so they were much easier to put on. All in all a good purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Snow Grippers, 21 Feb 2013
Mrs. Joan Moon "Sedgleystar" (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
These have proved to be a great buy, certainly do their job and have no fear of walking on the snow and ice. Have already reccomended them to friends and relations