on 23 January 2013
My late father had this in his record collection and it was the best album from all the Decca Phase 4's.

I now have it in my record collection and it remains a favourite of mine especially when it comes to the stereo separation on this recording.

If you're going to set up any hi-fi, this is the album to use. To get your speakers balanced, this is probably the ultimate album there is for that job.

There aren't really any standout tracks on the album as they are all good and the stereo separation is magnificent when you listen to tracks such as Tea For Two with the guy on one channel and the girl on the other having a telephone conversation then they are together on the right hand channel. It's all very cleverly done.

My only gripe is that this album should be on CD and not just mp3. I've been longing for a CD issue of this album for years and I hope that one day that happens.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
on 17 March 2013
I can only say that this recording is excellent and has all the colour and vibrancy of the original. Well transcribed and converted to MP3. Can't say much more.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again