Size: 100ml EDT Spray|Change

on 17 May 2014
Took a risk by ordering this without actually smelling it before hand. I was surprised at how nice it actually is, a subtle smell that isn't overpowering and lasts throughout the day. I apply it a couple of times though because as this price you can afford to apply generously!
Will be buying again.
on 22 March 2014
CK perfumes get a mixed press but this really is a shock! The bottle is aimed at a younger crowd but the juice inside can be worn by anyone. Starts out fruity and drys down to a spicy vanilla smell that gets compliments. For this price it is worth a punt!
on 28 August 2014
Bought as a present for my brother, he loves it and has managed to pull for the first time in 3 years. Thank you Calvin Klein.
on 16 May 2014
You either like it or you don't - and I really like this one. Great every-day kind of fragrance, and for this price, go crazy.
on 3 November 2014
I got this for my boyfriend not knowing what the smell would be like...but I have to say it smells fantastic and lasts ages! I could still smell it on him the next day . Would definitely buy it again!
on 21 February 2015
Bought for my son, he loves it! Looks cool too with the Shock "sprayed" in bright green dripping graffiti paint!
on 2 April 2014
A good purchase. Cheaper than the High street. Use in the morning and it lasts all day. Will certainly buy again.
on 17 January 2015
Decided on this as a last min purchase for my hubby, he usually wears Hugo Boss Bottled, which is absolute heaven for me to sniff when he's wearing it! ;) ..... was a bit worried this might stink (well it was really cheap!) I needn't have worried because it is soooo nice, very fresh, VERY appealing, smells expensive, not overly powering but also not too delicate, fragrance lasts for ages, very happy with my purchase....so was hubby!!
Highly recommended and will for sure be buying again very soon!
p.s I've had the women's ck shock in the past (white bottle bright pink writing.... this too is fabulous if you girls are looking for something fresh and fancy treating yourself!) x
on 30 December 2015
Bought it as it was on sale and was not dissapointed. I have previously owned CK perfumes and this is a quality product. It is a genuine original product and can be used as an after-shave or spray (you get the spray nozzle). The scent is really pleasant and it does last for more than 6 hours. If you're looking for something more 'fresh' and vibrant to use in the morning I would go for Calvin Klein Contradiction Eau de Toilette for Men - 100 ml. Bought both and I can say they are great!

The product came sealed in a plastic sheet and did look genuine, so after using it a few times I can say it's the real thing!
on 23 February 2015
Bought this for my teenage son and he liked it. When he opened the bottle and I smelt it for the first time I have to say I wasn't immediately impressed. It didn't smell like any other aftershave I know, but since he's been wearing it I've grown to like it.