on 3 June 2013
I found it difficult to find this product in local shops, even the garden centre and it works very quickly to help rot down the garden compost. It arrived quickly and was put straight to use, we are very happy with it.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 30 January 2014
Still the best compost maker out of all the brands I have tried in the past. Easy to add to compost and as long as layers of materials are wet, this will speed up the composting time.
on 19 November 2013
anything that makes life easy , has to be good ,simply sprinkle on and nature does the rest. (GOOD STUFF)
on 16 September 2014
Too soon to know how it performs . First impressions are that the user instructions are simple and easy to follow . It seems to be a good value for money product from the company who supplied me with it and they quickly delivered it two days after ordering
on 25 August 2014
Great product ..does what it says on the packet .. Saw results very quickly. Recommended.
on 3 August 2015
I think it does actually work. The things I chuck into the compost bin seem to become brown quicker after I started using it. Try looking in your local garden center for it, found it cheaper.
on 24 January 2016
Made great compost. THough the secret is more about keeping the correct amount of dampness in compost heap. This is particularly useful if you have more woody stems.
on 3 December 2015
I add this regularly to my compost and it does help speed up the process, though I don't think the red worms like it very much, but it does what its meant to.
on 25 May 2016
Great product. Fast delivery and easy assembly. Fits perfectly into my garden, and the sealed lid traps in odour. Strongly recommend!
on 19 December 2014
should be sealed in plastic wrapper,leaked out and this stuff is quicklime so is dangerous