5.0 out of 5 stars It really, really works!
Published on 21 July 2012 by A. O. Omitoyin

3.0 out of 5 stars It's OK
Having used the none soluable version before I was a little disappointed with this version. It has cleared the weeds and the moss is black & dead but it hasn't greened up the grass as much as I would have liked. Not a bad product at the end of the day though.

Now if only they would invent a weed & feed that scrapped up all the dead stuff ant the same time now...
Published 2 months ago by TC

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars It really, really works!, 21 July 2012
This review is from: EverGreen 30sqm Complete Soluble (Garden & Outdoors)
My lawn had been totally neglected for like a year (not by me, mind you, I just moved in) and looked horrible. I wasn't sure about what to use I just decided to go for this. It was easy to apply and you really do start to see a difference in 24 hours! I have a big lawn and the section I applied it to stands out...the grass is a rich green and really lush. I intend to buy more and apply it to the whole lawn. Its a shame it comes in such small packs because you need to buy quite a few packs if you have a larger lawn. I did apply Evergreen 4 in 1 to another section of my lawn and in comparison I prefer the 'Evergreen Complete Soluble'. I totally recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Grass, 14 Jun 2012
This review is from: EverGreen 30sqm Complete Soluble (Garden & Outdoors)
I have used this product Evergreen Complete Soluble before snd had difficulty finding it in our local shops. It is much better than the granules, you just mix it with water into a watering can and pour it on the lawn. It kills the moss and the grass grows through it, no scarrifying needed! The service was excellent ordered Sunday afternoon delivered Monday 11 am! We will use this company again.EverGreen 30sqm Complete Soluble

5.0 out of 5 stars Very effective, 29 Jun 2013
R. P. Nicholson (Dorset) - See all my reviews
This review is from: EverGreen 30sqm Complete Soluble (Garden & Outdoors)
I was slightly surprised at the coverage and if using a watering can one really has to cover briskly to avoid overdosing. It is especially advisable to borrow a lawn raker for later.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tried and Trusted, 12 Jun 2013
This review is from: EverGreen 30sqm Complete Soluble (Garden & Outdoors)
I have used this for years and is never disappointing. It kills moss first then the other nastie's that grow in the lawn. Weed grasses grow faster at first then you never see them again after a cut.

5.0 out of 5 stars ideal lawn product, 23 Jun 2013
This review is from: EverGreen 30sqm Complete Soluble (Garden & Outdoors)
feeds and weeds your lawn with easy application, lasts for months.you can see the difference in the green of the lawn.

5.0 out of 5 stars Flourishing lawns, 5 Dec 2012
This review is from: EverGreen 30sqm Complete Soluble (Garden & Outdoors)
This is just great for all it says on the box. We now have a beautiful lawn - nearly like a posh bowling green!

5.0 out of 5 stars good product, 27 May 2013
This review is from: EverGreen 30sqm Complete Soluble (Garden & Outdoors)
I used the granules 6 weeks ago (with great success), and have recently applied this soluble version. The grass has blackened much more this time so I'm guessing the coverage has been more effective. But I want to highlight, please don't get the solution on your hands!(clumsy me) My nail beds have gone black, impossible to remove. Also, 30sq metres sounds like a lot, but it really isn't! Also, try not to use it in the wind - emptying the individual packets of powder and tipping them into the watering can is easy, but a gust blew some at my face and up my nose, the iron taste/smell stayed with me for a while. All in all I found this soluble application more messy, with more prep work involved. Scattering the granules was much quicker and easier. Lastly - I was worried because there isn't much info on the pack about when its safe to let pets and children play on it again.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 8 July 2014
This review is from: EverGreen 30sqm Complete Soluble (Garden & Outdoors)
Good for feeding and controlling moss but not so good at dealing with many types of weeds

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't kill the weeds at all, 25 Jun 2014
This review is from: EverGreen 30sqm Complete Soluble (Garden & Outdoors)
This one is a bit of a faff - mix two different sachets of powder in X amount of liquid and cover Y square metres. That meant fading with buckets as my watering can wasn't big enough, and after 4 weeks the weeds are just as virulent so I obviously didn't get the coverage right. I'll stick to the granules in future.

1.0 out of 5 stars Utter rubbish, 20 Jun 2014
This review is from: EverGreen 30sqm Complete Soluble (Garden & Outdoors)
Didn't do as it said even though I followed the steps to the letter.. I bought this as a result of the positive reviews so was quite surprised when it did nothing.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›