5.0 out of 5 stars Top buy, 28 Feb 2014
This review is from: Crayola 24 Twistable Crayons (Toy)
So much better than normal crayons to be honest. A lot less easily broken and better colours. My daughter prefers these as well and she's 6

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent crayons, 11 Jan 2014
This review is from: Crayola 24 Twistable Crayons (Toy)
Excellent crayons .... great range of colours inc metalic , neon and rainbow. Wax residue doesn't build up on the paper like all the other wax crayons. Twistable so you dont need a pencil sharpener, ideal for all ages and I will never use any other crayons again...WELL DONE CRAYOLA

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing as ever!, 13 Dec 2013
Ms. Emma L. Bain (UK, Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Crayola 24 Twistable Crayons (Toy)
I've had a pack of 12 of these for years, i've still got 9 almost full ones and my parents bought me when when i was much younger, i can't say any other crayons can beat crayola twistables, they are great colors, don't flake and it has a nice shiny effect on anything you use them on even card and tracing paper, they are really worth buying as they last ages (just as long as you don't color with them twisted out too much as they will break, think of it as coloring with pencils, you want it just poking out like the tip of a pencil so the plastic casing will protect the crayon). I made the mistake of not doing that so i've got 2 that's broken in 2 and it's hard to color with them sliding out the plastic, i really like the improved top part where the crayon comes out of, the older ones are a little bigger at the top. I ordered from New Era and it was very quick delivery too, got to me on the earliest delivery date, thanks :).

4.0 out of 5 stars Not pencils, 5 Dec 2013
This review is from: Crayola 24 Twistable Crayons (Toy)
These were to replace some others we bought about 4 years ago that has run out. Very good value I thought. Needed more colours. This pack has silver and gold! Only problem was I did not realise these are crayons and much ticket than the pencils we had before. Still a good product but take care what you order if you want to do fine colouring in.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 29 Nov 2013
E. Reynolds "E Reynolds" (Worcester, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Crayola 24 Twistable Crayons (Toy)
These are great. Felts make too much mess, crayons break and pencils are too pale. These are sturdy and vibrant, my boys love them!

5.0 out of 5 stars best crayons ever, 12 Oct 2013
This review is from: Crayola 24 Twistable Crayons (Toy)
These are great. They don't break or crumble, last for ages and have lovely colours. My kid takes them everywhere.

4.0 out of 5 stars Do the twist!, 19 Sep 2013
This review is from: Crayola 24 Twistable Crayons (Toy)
I like the idea of these crayons - they work well, and the colours are great. Unfortunately, after much use, they do tend to break - but this is not a "crayola-only" problem, it happens with all twistables, it seems... although not nearly as much with the crayons as with the pencil crayon twistables. So, I like them, and I'll buy them again, but they could be slightly better...

ARRAY(0xb1e44234)