on 28 November 2014
discovered the smoke via classic rock mags free cd.aint much left of me resonated from my speakers and i was hooked.little bit rock,some country,lets just say nothing new going on but its still the dogs!!!.have now seen them twice live in glasgow,two of the best gigs i have been to in a long time.the guys strike me as a hard working band as they are always on the road yet they have plenty of time for the fans.if you liked skynrd and that ilk then the smoke will certainly fill a hole in your music collection....
on 17 October 2014
Can I give it 10 stars ? ! Just play it over and over again . Where have they been all my life !
on 9 February 2014
Havng bought The Whippoorwill and loved it I thought I'd try the first two albums by the band. They are some of the best albums I have ever bought. If you like rock, country or anything in between that's got balls and humour this band is a must.
on 17 November 2014
If you like a bit of Southern folk rock, then this is the band. Highly recommended. If you aint sure, give them a listen to on YouTube or Grooveshark, try before you buy. I don't think there's a track on the entire album that I do not like. This is the second album of theirs that I have purchased and have no regrets. Can't wait for them to tour over in the UK.
on 27 November 2015
Saw them live in Manchester 3 weeks ago and have added this brilliant album to my Blackberry Smoke collection. Excellent service from this seller. Thank you.
on 19 January 2016
Remix of a couple of old tracks with new (to me) tracks... I've yet to listen to BBS that I don't like.
on 11 October 2014
Another excellent album from BS and another great helping of Southern Rock, keep 'em coming boys.
on 19 May 2015
Another great Blackberry Smoke record, great songs, playing and singing.
on 12 October 2014
Not a bad track on this album.
on 30 October 2014
Two words - F*****G AWESOME!