5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent replacement for the Phillips HQ10 shaving head
Excellent 3rd party product. The 3 cutting blades are a far better design than the original HQ10 cutting heads. All 3 blades effectively shave very close wheras the original shaved using the lower blade but the top 2 were under utilised and ineffective. Easier to clean than the over complicated design of the original.
Published 6 months ago by Claretcass

1.0 out of 5 stars BEWARE Of This So Called Generic Shaving Head.
TERRIBLE, TERRIBLE, TERRIBLE.
This replacement shaving head sold by this supplier, comes NO WHERE Near the Philips ARCitec genuine head for this line of shavers. DO NOT PURCHASE this product, a total waste of money, spend a little more and get the real product from philips themselves advertised by other suppliers, as I did after I wrote this review.
I use this...
Published on 1 July 2012 by Joseph M Delaney

1.0 out of 5 stars BEWARE Of This So Called Generic Shaving Head., 1 July 2012
This review is from: Replacement Refill Shaving Heads Generic - COMPATIBLE WITH ALL Philips ARCitec Shavers - Replaces Philips RQ10 ARCitec Heads For Philips Shavers (Personal Care)
TERRIBLE, TERRIBLE, TERRIBLE.
I use this once and then discarded in to the bin, a befitting place for it, you pay for what you get. The cheap plastic manifold is dreadful, the metal guard will pinch you skin, there is very little flexibility in the Three heads movement, not like the genuine manufactures replacement shaving heads. There is very limited cutting from these blades, and you will not get a smooth shave either. The heads themselves are very difficult to clean and brush afterwards, and the closing mechanism on each of the heads, sticks on several occasions and you have to manually position them to close properly. Absolutely DIRE this product is, I cannot stress this enough to any potential customer in the market for the ARCitec shaving head replacement. Do Not Use this product from this seller, TOTAL WASTE OF MONEY. Please, Please purchase elsewhere for the real product, I would like to recommend 0 Stars if I could for this item, DREADFUL, DREADFUL.

1.0 out of 5 stars Doubled my shave time, 11 Nov 2011
Unfortunately I have thick course hair, and although I realise now I should have gone for the more expensive Phillips own make I instead opted for this one. If you have soft fine hair, I imagine this will do, but all it's done for me is double my shave time, leave stubble behind, and give a 5 o'clock shadow by noon.
So I would recommend sticking with Phillips own, the original heads, while worn, still shave closer than these.

1.0 out of 5 stars keep away from this poor copy, 7 Mar 2013
very poor copy of philips shaving head takes twice as long to shave and is half as good ,dont waste your money i did
sorry to say

1.0 out of 5 stars Does not shave as good as the old one, 11 Feb 2013
John Roberts (KIDWELLY, Dyfed, GB) - See all my reviews
I needed a new head for my razor ,and this with one the more flexable and cutting holes i thought would do the job, it doesnt

1.0 out of 5 stars replacement shaving heads gen eric, 12 Jan 2013
The blades were not shaving closely and were in fact worse than the old ones they were meant to replace, Had to send them back and ask for refund as they were not fit for purpose.

1.0 out of 5 stars shaving head, 23 Aug 2013
After 2 weeks it started to "pull"my hairs out so I sent it back! I would not recommend this product

2.0 out of 5 stars SHAVER HEADS ARE USLESS COULD NOT GET A SHAVE, 22 Aug 2013
HI THE HEADS ARE NO GOOD WHEN I TRIED
TO USE THE SHAVER IT COULD NOT GET A SHAVE
I STOPED USEING THEM BECAUSE THEY WOULD NOT
GIVE ME A SHAVE.

2.0 out of 5 stars Quality not good, 11 Aug 2013
T. Lloyd "love2shop" (Hampshire, UK) - See all my reviews
My partner used this on his razor and unfortunately it had sharp points and made his face sore. We paid a lot of money originally for the razor and hoped to buy a replacement head that would save buying a new one,

1.0 out of 5 stars Wery bad product, 15 Mar 2014
I did return my purchase.

The non original spares were hardly any better than the worn out originals they were supposed to replace.
In my opinion the product should be taken of the shelf.

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing results, 7 April 2014
I don't think the heads are as effective in shaving, I have to repeatedly go over the areas to improve the cut. I feel the original philips shaver heads have two rings that help cut the shave but this head has one ring. I am disappointed in this purchase having spent the money and used it without much positive results.