4.0 out of 5 stars Good buy!
Speedy delivery.
Comfortable for walking immediately, a little wide in the foot, just wear thicker socks.
Quite light weight and the colours are subtle.
Overall, a big hit.
Published 16 months ago by akermit2

1.0 out of 5 stars Way too big!
Published 6 months ago by Jane

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Good buy!, 30 Oct. 2013
Speedy delivery.
Quite light weight and the colours are subtle.
Overall, a big hit.

5.0 out of 5 stars I recommend these wonderful Trainers for sport and everyday use., 27 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Skechers Women's Competition Trainers (Apparel)
I am what you call in my prime a retired lady, who has had plantar fasciitis in one foot. Trainers are so comfortable and take the pressure off my knees and my feet. I play table tennis and I really was considering to stop playing, but now they have given me a new lease of life, also excellent for walking.

5.0 out of 5 stars sketchers, 8 Dec. 2013
These are my second pair. I would highly recommend this type of trainer for running on the treadmill. The only word I can describe is its like running on marsh mellows. You can't feel a thing. Don't know what they are like to run outside. But great indoors. Extremely pleased! .

5.0 out of 5 stars My second pair, 5 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Skechers Women's Competition Trainers (Apparel)
I had previously purchased the same make and model in the alternative style available here. That was when they were on offer at £35. I have been wearing them for over two months every morning and decided to purchase these whilst they are on offer at £35 too. I do not know why they switched prices like that. £35 is an ideal price but £60 would be too much.
Now I can alternate between the two contrasting pairs of trainers which is recommended if you want to get a good life out of your trainers.
I see that trainers only have a life span of 6 months if you are wearing them every day for an average workout of approx 5 miles. I have been wearing the first pair for two months now and they are still as good as ever. I only wear them on my 6 mile journey again so as to extend the life of the footwear. I would otherwise be tempted to wear them all of the time as they are quite comfortable. They are lightweight and well cushioned ideal for roadways and paths. I do not know how they would handle trail running, I think that you would be looking for a different type of trainer perhaps.
In all I am very pleased with these shoes as I feel that they protect my feet well when jogging and they are a perfect fit. They are not waterproof and there are few makes of trainer on the market that are. Great for the summer weather as they let your feet breathe OK.

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable fit for someone with dodgy feet, 22 May 2014
This review is from: Skechers Women's Competition Trainers (Apparel)
I have arthritis in the balls of my feet, and must wear rocker bottom style shoes with plenty of cushioning to reduce impact on that part of the foot. It took me a while to find these, but I think they'll do the job. I ordered a size 6, which is my normal size, but they were one size too big. However I decided to keep them as it gave me room to insert an extra padded insole, which provides even more cushioning. I now use these for regular training so that I can have as much cushioning as possible. I've also bought a second pair - a size 5, which fit perfectly, and will keep these just for competition purposes. The slightly rocker bottom style soles take a bit of getting used to when running, but I've persevered and now I'm happy. My feet hurt less in these than they do in conventional trainers, so they've passed the test!

1.0 out of 5 stars Way too big!, 31 Aug. 2014
These shoes are not true to size! I have a size 2, and in fact, I have other pair of skechers shoes bough only a few months ago for my work (Speedsters Habitual), and they fit just fine. However, these ones are huge in comparison! I've even bought size 3 insoles, to see if it'd help, and the insoles are too small for these shoes which are supposedly size 2! I'd have to wear mountain sock to go jogging in these! You would have thought that Skechers, as a brand, had some consistency re. size, but sadly it's not the case, and I'm sending them back.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 18 July 2014
I brought these since they seemed to be the best ones for a somewhat low budget and good support since I have back and foot problems. I've run in quite long distances in these and I've yet to get any discomfort from them, they're really good at absoring the impact and are comfy for wearing normally which is an added bonus. I'd really recommend these for anyone thinking of jogging or running!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 1 July 2014
Absolutely loved these when I saw them and they felt really comfortable when I put them on. However, sadly I had to return them as they were too wide and slightly too long, even though I bought my usual size.

Would definitely buy the smaller size when there are some in stock. Would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Didn't believe but fantastic, 23 Jun. 2014
I never write reviews normally for shoes but these are fantastic - I run for an hour a day and have done all my adult life. I have used Nike, Asic, any brand you name and paid up to £75 for good shoes. These outdo them all in comfort and support - from the first run they have been superb. Would thoroughly recommend

5.0 out of 5 stars skechers, 30 May 2014
Very lightweight and great fit, I haven't worn them yet but I'm sure I won't be dissappointed. I have had a few pairs of skechers and they've always been comfortable to wear

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›