4.0 out of 5 stars 9ct Yellow Gold Tanzanite & Diamond Oval Pendant, 24 Mar. 2012
This review is from: Ariel 9ct Yellow Gold Tanzanite and Diamond Oval Pendant (Jewellery)
It was exactly what I needed. I wanted a nice simple 9ct yellow gold pendant, which is exactly what I got, it looks really cute when I wear it. Just to warn you, the chain is very slim, so if you want a heavy chain I wouldn't recommend it, but I do recommend the pendant it's really nice.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Nice Necklace, 19 Jan. 2013
L. Lees - See all my reviews
This was bought as a retirement gift for a colleague, was slightly smaller than expected, and the chain is very fine, but very pretty.

4.0 out of 5 stars very nice pendant, 16 Jan. 2013
Pete (Birmingham) - See all my reviews
very attractive and well made product bought as a present but not presented it yet but anticipate a very good reaction when i do

4.0 out of 5 stars Very pretty, 15 Dec. 2012
Andrew Letchford (Plymouth, Devon United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
My wife loved the pendant. Quite small but very pretty. Item arrived on time and in good order. Very pleased with the product.