4.0 out of 5 stars Great little light....looks like an Anglepoise.......
I really like this light....I bought it to read ordinary books by but it does fit onto my Kindle case.

It is a good light ....not too bright and the light moves up and down well...it doesn't move from side to side though.....so that is why I am only giving it 4 stars. For some readers it may also be slightly too big.

I, however, have found it really...
Published on 29 Jan 2012 by mandynolan

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but not without it's faults
Published 17 months ago by MR P A CROOK

4.0 out of 5 stars Great little light....looks like an Anglepoise......., 29 Jan 2012
mandynolan "mandynolan" - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Tiny Tim-Black 4 x 5 x 17cm Mini Book Light - Black (DIY & Tools)

I, however, have found it really good to read by.It is also good to use as a very small bedside light as it stands up well. So,I think that it would make a good travel item.

It is battery operated and one came included.

I think that it would also make a good present. Stylish.......

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but not without it's faults, 26 Feb 2013
The light is great for using with my kindle, it clips onto the holder easily. The light it gives off is good for reading with at night but not so bright that prevents my wife from sleeping. Battery life seems good, I got a good few weeks out of the batteries that came with it. Replacement batteries are cheap anyway. On the downside the on/off switch is a bit hit and miss and it can sometimes take two to three presses to get the light to switch on or off. Also the batteries don't seem to fit very well, replacing them was fiddly and I ended up having to put a little piece of card in the battery compartment to keep them in place

5.0 out of 5 stars Charming book light, 23 Oct 2012
Nice design, works well as book light and is a plus that it doubles up as bedside light as it is able to stand on its own. It also clips on to my Kindle case so all in all a great little book light.

2.0 out of 5 stars dissapointed, 9 Jan 2014
product flickers on and off seems faulty bought it for Christmas for wife so its not age related of the batteries because its only bean used once or twice

2.0 out of 5 stars I was disappointed with this, 8 July 2014
I was disappointed with this, the clip is inadequate and I found it difficult to use. Battery life is limited. So I immediately bought an alternative which suits the bill much better

4.0 out of 5 stars I like it, 28 Dec 2013
This is a great little product, however it would be beneficial if the head could be moved from side to side as well as up and down for better light positioning.

5.0 out of 5 stars Smart Little Book Light, 8 May 2013
This is perfect for reading at night, without disturbing my partner! I've also bought it as a gift for friends and family and they all love it. Highly recommend and works well with a Kindle also.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great present!, 8 May 2013
I've got this cute book light for my birthday last month and I love using it. It works very well, light is very bright and it adapts perfectly to any book sizes I've tried so far.

Definitely a great present as usual from my lovely wife

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 19 April 2013
I just love using this with my kindle. It's neat and flexible and gives a good light at a very reasonable price.

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, 25 Mar 2013
Very disappointed. The product didn't work at all. When I saw the picture I thought what a clever idea it was but clearly this is very cheaply manufactured and isn't fit for purpose. Looks good though but that doesn't really help.

Tiny Tim-Black 4 x 5 x 17cm Mini Book Light - Black