on 14 March 2013
I love this jackets. It has such a nice cut with a low belt and nice shape. Great tech being highly waterproof and breathable and kept me fabulously warm on the slopes without being too bulky. Plenty of pockets and zips seem good quality. Wrist cuffs with thumb holes and lift pass pockets and detachable hood make for a fabulous jacket at a great price. It looks and has the quality of a much more expensive item. Love the pattern and the look.
on 7 March 2013
I bought this jacket as I was going to the Isle of Mull in early March and wanted something waterproof but would keep me warm so decided on this jacket. I am really pleased with my purchase as it is lightweight but warm, also stylish as well. The jacket has many internal pockets so useful when I go hill walking. I paid under £40 for this jacket and have to say am very pleased.
on 13 April 2013
Bought this coat for my mum as she is a keen skier and she absolutely love it! Excellent quality,has all the extras you need to keep your pass,money and all the things you need without having to carry any extra bag. The lining is beautiful too. Very happy with fast delivery.
on 8 April 2013
I haven't yet had a chance to try out on the slopes but it fits perfectly and is extremely warm. there are loads of useful pockets and it looks goon on. The belt is great as it will help keep snow out. i can't wait till my next skiing holiday to try it out. Great price too.