5.0 out of 5 stars David Essex Great Album from 1981, 22 Aug 2011
This review is from: BeBop The Future (Audio CD)
A terrific album containing creative and diverse tracks. Ranging from numbers penned from the great man himself to a wonderful electronic cover of "Be Bop a Lula".
Very strong song writing here from David such as the "Magician" and the "Politician" both great numbers.
"Sunshine Girl" has Beachoys feel to the number and would not be out of place on one of their albums. "Silly Little Baby Running" has great drum beat, which David Plays himself harking back to his inital drumming days with the China Plates in the Eastend of London.
I must say the CD has not aged at all from the days of when I brought the LP. If you are a fan of Davids Music then you won't be disappointed.
Great stuff.

4.0 out of 5 stars David Essex memorabilia, 2 July 2014
This review is from: BeBop The Future (Audio CD)
Blast from the past from Mr Essex. very good to listen to after all these years.

5.0 out of 5 stars BeBop, Yesterday, Today, & Tommorow., 9 Jan 2014
This review is from: BeBop The Future (Audio CD)
Well as a David Essex fan from yesteryear, a long time, I am doing my best to collect his early recordings on C.D,. And I am more than happy with BeBop The Future, this album as not aged even though it was recorded in 1981, a very long time ago, it's good to here David in fine voice, as The Magician, and Sunshine Girl, are great tracks and would still do well today, so hence the tittle of my review. BeBop,Yesterday,Today,& Tommorow. well done David.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bo-Bop the future David Essex, 22 Feb 2012
B. Weight "baw" (kent england) - See all my reviews
This review is from: BeBop The Future (Audio CD)
As a life long David Essex fan I thought that I could not be amazed by albums I had not got. Boy was I wrong Bo-Bop The Future just blew me away, it was very distinctly David's voice at his very best, every time I play it I love it more. I needed to know nothing more than this was an album by David that I did not have in my collection.

5.0 out of 5 stars One for the wife..., 4 Aug 2011
This review is from: BeBop The Future (Audio CD)
This arrived very quickly and the look on my wifes face was worth every penny. Personally I wouldn't give you tuppence for a David Essex CD but she loves him and I love her, so it's worth every penny as far as i'm concerned.

Bebop the Future